US tourist visa for my Thai wife on FLR

I was checking out Schengen visas a couple of weeks ago for Iceland and they are a lot simpler to get than I thought.

My wife is a Thai national and I wondered if a visa for her for the USA, assuming she is traveling with me, a UK citizen, is any simpler than normal?

l've taken a look at the US Embassy website and can’t find any category that might apply to her unless it purely down to her to apply in her own right.

Any help appreciated. TIA.

My Thai wife and I live in Thailand, not the UK, she's had two (2) 10-year visas.  But, what the U.S. interviewing Consular Officer is interested in, in making the determination on a tourist visa, is that is the Thai really going to return to Thailand after the U.S. visit.

One important item in this consideration is that of the sponsor, in our case, me, and I'm pretty well established here for the last 25 years.  Presumption then may well be is that if I'm going to return, so will my Thai wife.

In your case, I presume you're in the UK and will be returning after the visit, as will your wife as she appears to be established there, too, with her FLR.

Mac