Clip of farangs fighting in Pattaya McDonald’s goes viral for no reason at all (VIDEO)

webfact

1 hour ago, Basil B said:

Nothing to indicate what their nationality (s) is...

Also who started it? or even if both were in the wrong?

I hope they are tracked down and after the police have investigated  one or both will be taking a ride to the airport in the Immigration Police Limo...

For what,knocking over a chair!!!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

I was ordering a sandwich at a Burger King when some farang two lines over starting making some comments about my order and my failure to observe some menu options.  He was insulting as well and me being shocked that someone would concern themselves with such a matter I advise him to retain his comments.  He being twice my size and half my age exploded in a rage.  I tried to ignore him and order my breakfast but he was not having it.  He continued to insult me and the more I ignore him the more agitated he became.  Next thing I see is he has left his line and is approaching me in a threatening manner.  I lower my center of gravity, pull my knife from my hip and prepare to fillet him and as I did I pointed out the camera behind the counter.  I then said "That's the camera shot that will be given to your mom of me slicing you into pieces".  He, muttering some nonsense under his breath moved back to where he came from.  He spoke with a British accent but wore a NY Yankees cap.  What he was unaware of is that I am from New York.  I bring knives to fist fights and guns to knife fights and losing is not an option.  I have no time for these holiday muay thai fighters.  I'll drain that adrenaline right from their femoral artery if forced.

Blimey, it's Davy Crockett.

Edited by RealisticRon

4 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

I was ordering a sandwich at a Burger King when some farang two lines over starting making some comments about my order and my failure to observe some menu options.  He was insulting as well and me being shocked that someone would concern themselves with such a matter I advise him to retain his comments.  He being twice my size and half my age exploded in a rage.  I tried to ignore him and order my breakfast but he was not having it.  He continued to insult me and the more I ignore him the more agitated he became.  Next thing I see is he has left his line and is approaching me in a threatening manner.  I lower my center of gravity, pull my knife from my hip and prepare to fillet him and as I did I pointed out the camera behind the counter.  I then said "That's the camera shot that will be given to your mom of me slicing you into pieces".  He, muttering some nonsense under his breath moved back to where he came from.  He spoke with a British accent but wore a NY Yankees cap.  What he was unaware of is that I am from New York.  I bring knives to fist fights and guns to knife fights and losing is not an option.  I have no time for these holiday muay thai fighters.  I'll drain that adrenaline right from their femoral artery if forced.

So thats BK and Maccy Ds off the list of fast food places. Anyone seen a mass brawl in KFC?

17 minutes ago, champers said:

So thats BK and Maccy Ds off the list of fast food places. Anyone seen a mass brawl in KFC?

Crikey have you ever eaten Thai KFC, i have about a decade ago on 2 occasions the 2nd time only to confirm the first occasions was as bad as i thought.

It was so memorably bad i wrote about it a decade later on Thaivisa.

More likely to see vomiters than fighters.

5 hours ago, ThaiWai said:

I'm actually trembling sharing the same internet as you.

I always thought people from New York were like people from London, all fart and no shyt.

Hence why a load of Africans have taken over your city.

9 minutes ago, ffaarraanngg said:

Crikey have you ever eaten Thai KFC, i have about a decade ago on 2 occasions the 2nd time only to confirm the first occasions was as bad as i thought.

It was so memorably bad i wrote about it a decade later on Thaivisa.

More likely to see vomiters than fighters.

Their custard tarts are OK.

In Brighton my mate runs " Door Firms" in clubs & Pubs also puts Security in McDonalds and all the late night take aways in town.

You want to see some of the brawls on a weekend  This was just a couple of wanabee UFC Russians.

14 hours ago, tropo said:

New Year's Eve is a good night to stay at home, in Pattaya.

It is actually.

The usual firework display (although impressive) event is badly managed, overcrowded, poorly policed and is due a disaster.

Many visitors looking for trouble and others who have spent their 278 baht they brought with them now looking to acquire some more by any means to continue their evening.

McDonald's now has replaced the fake boxing ring I see... they need to sell more Happy Meals.

5 hours ago, DaveE13 said:

In Brighton my mate runs " Door Firms" in clubs & Pubs also puts Security in McDonalds and all the late night take aways in town.

You want to see some of the brawls on a weekend  This was just a couple of wanabee UFC Russians.

I hear some of the blokes even get their mascara smudged.

12 hours ago, currynamnam said:

I listen to this chip 4 times now, can't hear any Swedish in it....have 50+ years experience, but then again, at 50+....my hearing might be impaired. Ha ha

"Va i Helvete!" is said at the beginning of the exchange....