Accomodation nearby gym

Rotagivan

Hey all!

I would very much appreciate if someone could point me to a mid-range accomodation with ac that is close to a proper gym (ac, free weights, dumbbells and runners machine preferably). Preferably located by the nimmanaheminda road and surrounding area.

Thanks in advance!

Greenhillplace, dome residence, huaykaew residence, these are the bigger more well known places but you will find many good ones in the backstreets. Those on nimman are more expensive. But the small streets off nimman are good and cheaper. The ones on super highway opposite nimman are mostly hotels and there are plenty on huay kaew road adjacent to nimman. Focus on the small streets, on the main roads you will usually find hotels or more expensive ones. 

As for gyms there is one in the old shopping mall Kad suan kaew on huay kaew road, there's one in the new shopping mall called Maya at the nimman intersection. There's one called Harris at orchid hotel connected to the old shopping mall. There's Fitness Thailand on huay kaew road. 

Or you can check booking.com there you will find many. 

My suggestion is find the gym first then ask the accomodation question and you will get a better response. there is plenty of accomodation but less gyms.

There have been several threads on here about gyms if you use the search facility.

A price guide would also be useful for gym and accomodation, what is your budget and expectations?

On 2017-01-05 at 3:38 AM, stament said:

My suggestion is find the gym first then ask the accomodation question and you will get a better response. there is plenty of accomodation but less gyms.

There have been several threads on here about gyms if you use the search facility.

A price guide would also be useful for gym and accomodation, what is your budget and expectations?

I appreciate you responding. I will use the search function.

For accomodation I want to pay 6-8k

I want to work out every day so I'm going for monthly card. A mid budget gym or less is fine. I'd say 1200 baht is my maximum unless that gives me crap.