Govt broadcasts to urge moral support, help for flood victims

rooster59

Govt broadcasts to urge moral support, help for flood victims

By THE SUNDAY NATION

STATE MEDIA will launch a special programme today to campaign for moral support and facilitate assistance for flood victims in the South, Government Spokesman Lt-General Sansern Kaewkam-nerd said yesterday.

He said the programme will be broadcast through the state-run NBT television and radio stations, as well as other channels of their electronic media including websites and Facebook accounts.

Titled “Bridge to Link Thailand and Send Moral Support to the South”, it will be broadcast live from 9am.

Full story: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30303665

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-01-08

We have patriotic songs blaring through the local loudspeaker system 2-3 times a day, or  whenever the PuYaiBan wants to rant on.....so now will we have moral building lectures as well?

Even the wife is tired of it all!

More B S from the government. Must always be seen saying something publicly. A moral citizenry or society does not have to be reminded or requested to show support, moral or otherwise, to fellow citizens during school national disaster.

6 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

We have patriotic songs blaring through the local loudspeaker system 2-3 times a day, or  whenever the PuYaiBan wants to rant on.....so now will we have moral building lectures as well?

Even the wife is tired of it all!

3am. Pop out with pliers, or long reach branch lopper. Snip the wires.

"I have a great idea, after this fantastic lunch at the best restaurant in Bangkok why don't we get in our cars and the police can clear traffic for us and we can go over to the television station and make some sort of show."

"That sounds like fun. What should it be about?"

"I don't know. Maybe something about stupid poor people and how we are helping them."

WOW  $600,000 US  and a call for moral support.  They spent more than that patching a 10 kilo section of road near me because a high ranking official is coming, they didn't bother with any of the same road past the destination point though. I'm just wondering who doesn't live in this flooded area to account for this small change money provided.