Beaches. Beauty. Bar Girls. Bargains

1happykamper

Hello Happy Campers in Thailand. I was living in Chiang Mai for 15 months in recent years and now I am returning to Thailand for a 3 month holiday.

This trip will be about beaches, a few girls, a little beer and hopeful not too expensive. What are your thoughts/recommendations on your favourites town that has: pretty beach(es), a few bar girls available, serviced apartments for about 10,000 thb /month and is just a nice vibe to it?

Cheers in advance. John

Can of worms question, tourist beach areas are not ideal but cater for some,  try going to several of the many islands or there's a great many other places that have beaut beaches many suggestions in past recent threads do a thaivisa search or a google thaivisa search.  

I'm near an island where it is possible to get a beach hut for 500 baht per day. That would be 15,000 baht per month. I think your budget is not feasible in a beach area. Beaches means tourists and tourists mean higher prices. I once stayed in a townhouse duplex for 5k per month but not in a tourist town. Cha Am might work for you but I'm not sure about the girls. Also I thought that Chiang Mai is still in Thailand. :smile:

Depends on the time of year.

Koh Lanta, Krabi, Samui in one of the less mainstream tourist areas, Phuket but not Patong.

10,000/month for a three month contract should get you a decent serviced room, but not directly on the beach. A lot of small guesthouses and hotels will take that offer, particularly in the off-season.

33 minutes ago, recom273 said:

10K is pushing the boat out l a little

I don't think so. If he stays out of the main traps, there are many beaches in Thailand. I have a friend who spends his time in Songkhla in a large furnished hotel room over a bar at B6k/mo.

"Beaches. Beauty. Bar Girls. Bargain"

Maybe you can get two out of the four at a time.... to get all four like asking for Ferrari with good trunk space I reckon. beaches and bar girls in Patts, but skip the beauty and I have never gone in the water. Prefer my own toilet over water quality. If you want beaches and beauty, might have to bring your own girl and do a bit of off the track travel. You can bargain with the bar girls, if you go to the right place, especially off season.

23 hours ago, captnhoy said:

I'm near an island where it is possible to get a beach hut for 500 baht per day. That would be 15,000 baht per month. I think your budget is not feasible in a beach area. Beaches means tourists and tourists mean higher prices. I once stayed in a townhouse duplex for 5k per month but not in a tourist town. Cha Am might work for you but I'm not sure about the girls. Also I thought that Chiang Mai is still in Thailand. :smile:

Read again.