all in one day in chiang mai

cmtg1

yesterday i got caught in the rain on my scooter while driving along the moat. I happened to be at Miguels so i thought it would be an opportunity to (a) get out of the rain and (b) try Miguels where I haven't eaten for number of years . Well i should have chosen to stay wet or for that matter I would have weathered a tsunami. The microwaved food came immediately and it was colourless, tasteless, and frankly was a poor reminder of better days.

Later the same day while still raining my girlfriend and I went to Pern's restaurant only to find that it was fully booked so we walked a few feet and walked into the salsa kitchen. wow what a fabulous experience. attentive wait staff, excellent food with amazing taste, reasonable pricing and certainly a go back to experience

Wow

I was there yesterday too with friends

We all had different food

I can not complain

The food was just as good as Salsa you should have tried there near Perns

Better luck in you finding the perfect Food in Chiang Mai

It has always been a hit and miss

I only ate at Miguel's when they were on Nimman and only went there once.

I really like Salsa Kitchen's salsas - so tasty! I like their pork burrito and chicken chipotle taco.  What did you have? Their new menu was not online the last time I looked.

Dos Amigos today as it always has been, authentic Tex-Mex as savored by 100,000s daily in the USA from truck stops to Bistros. Hardly tasteless or colorless. Had to sit at counter waiting place so packed. Watched Plate heated over in a salamander if there is a microwave must have it well hidden.

All in a day in Chiang mai got rained on, ate Tex-Mex then Cal-Mex, defamed a long standing restaurant and possible of Computer Crime act violation946f59ac237fefc0ab5514a2b7970f65.jpg

5 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

Dos Amigos today as it always has been, authentic Tex-Mex as savored by 100,000s daily in the USA from truck stops to Bistros. Hardly tasteless or colorless. Had to sit at counter waiting place so packed. Watched Plate heated over in a salamander if there is a microwave must have it well hidden.

All in a day in Chiang mai got rained on, ate Tex-Mex then Cal-Mex, defamed a long standing restaurant and possible of Computer Crime act violation946f59ac237fefc0ab5514a2b7970f65.jpg

That looks like something my dog coughed up yesterday.

Archived