Emotions Piss Me Off

thehelmsman

14 minutes ago, eefoo said:

Very confusing title as I always assumed that "being pissed off" WAS an emotion. Reading the (very vague) post though I'm left wondering if you actually meant "emoticons"?

I apologize for not correctly spelling emoticons correctly and for leaving you wondering. Please don't hold it against me for this years POTY award.

1 minute ago, thehelmsman said:

I apologize for not correctly spelling emoticons correctly and for leaving you wondering. Please don't hold it against me for this years POTY award.

Firstly, we haven't even got through the first month of the year and you're thinking of yourself in the TV POTY?

Secondly, you obviously want to be included in the POTY.

Man......that is so sad in so many ways.

1 minute ago, KarenBravo said:

Firstly, we haven't even got through the first month of the year and you're thinking of yourself in the TV POTY?

Secondly, you obviously want to be included in the POTY.

Man......that is so sad in so many ways.

What's sad is that you found not a shred of humor in my post. Instead you found the need to get all snippity. Lighten up just a tad.

5 hours ago, thehelmsman said:

What's sad is that you found not a shred of humor in my post. Instead you found the need to get all snippity. Lighten up just a tad.

You could have used a :saai: or a :shock1: or even a :passifier: after your  humorous reference to POTY.

Emoticons are very effective in alerting dull individuals of sarcastic wit.  :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile::smile:

Archived