A little bit of love.

Hutch68

I would like to send out some love and thanks to some members of the thaivisa forum. The first thanks is to all the guys on the rubber tree thread, great info and well worth reading through if your starting out. Another thanks goes to bloke who gave me some good advice on filters and fish farming. Thanks to another member I have just eaten the best roast chicken with yorkshire pud's and all the mashings.....lovely, thanks but please go fishing I need to know... One more and this is a big one thanks to the chap who gave me a few tip's on growing vegies, only my second effort and with a few tips from him you wont go far wrong. My final thank you is to probably one of the most helpful and although I've never met him one of the nicest chap's I have ever spoken to, Cheers the lawn is coming on.

Thankyou thankyou thai visa forum......good folk are here.

lets keep it merry!

shit, forgot. I love you too sipi.

regards to all

Hutch.

I am a very grateful member of Thai Visa

The help and understanding I have received on medical matters can only be described as outstanding,

TV has helped me to understand better, helped me find the right quality expertise, and saved me some very big money

We meed to remember this forum; correctly is open to all, and at home, I would not associate or necessarily mix with everyone, and everyone is entitled to their view

Thank you all

Sharing thoughts from the heart is truly a rare human phenomenon a trait of writers and poets. Rather surprised that you did not get more comments and likes but we can be an adversarial bunch at times. Then its still early some are still stirring having coffee and as the day advances I am sure this could change. 

I am fairly new here and i do rely on TV for any helpful advise on how no cope with the weard thai way of doing things and I managed to keep myself well informed with TV help.

A special thank to Ubon Joe  for his help that he did provide the right info's on visa and other subject.

Thank again.

10 minutes ago, mettech said:

I am fairly new here and i do rely on TV for any helpful advise on how no cope with the weard thai way of doing things and I managed to keep myself well informed with TV help.

A special thank to Ubon Joe  for his help that he did provide the right info's on visa and other subject.

Thank again.

Ubon Joe ( and others, too many to mention) give some outstanding advice re: the hoops we have to jump through to stay in LOS.

I also have received some invaluable advice from these guys.

Hutch68 has stood up and acknowledged all the help he has had on TV and I applaud him for that .

Good on yer mate !!

There are many people on the various 'niche' forums who take considerable time to impart knowledge, with supporting dialogue and detail based personal experience.

Thai visa is far from a just ranting ground for old knotted and knarled expat pensioners!! rather a great support, full of ideas/explanation/encouragement and possible impetus as you choose to experience.

Good to see the positive and beneficial side of Tvisa elevated quite correctly into the Public domain.

Agree with the OP, I am not an English speaking guy but I come here every day and I appreciate the help I got several times when I needed some help

of course I don't speak of the many Thaibashers who have nothing to do in Thailand

many helpers , with  experience,  who don't hesitate to share their knowledge and want to help

5 hours ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Ubon Joe ( and others, too many to mention) give some outstanding advice re: the hoops we have to jump through to stay in LOS.

I also have received some invaluable advice from these guys.

Hutch68 has stood up and acknowledged all the help he has had on TV and I applaud him for that .

Good on yer mate !!

I agree Ubon Joe is really helpful and doesn't take long to answer and give correct advice but I am sure also other Mods /Admin are the same ,its just I never ask them ,but maybe 1 day I will, anyway Thank you guys much appreciated  for all you do.

There are a lot of good and considerate TV members. But unfortunately there is a small group of Thai bashers who have nothing better to do than criticise and twist every good effort that is made in Thailand. They are obviously poorly educated and very low life. They use crude, vulgar and childish language in their posts. They are usually very ignorant about what they post and they deliberately bait other members. Many of us are married to Thais and have Thai friends. It's very upsetting for us when they criticise and bash Thailand. I think that the moderators ought to do something about this. Because it seems to get worse and worse. This is not just my opinion. Many expats that I have met express the same concerns.

48 minutes ago, opalred said:

yes i have been looking for a filter for the fishy smell 

that comes from the bedroom

when i find one will post on tvf

Please don't destroy the love thread, a simple clean of your room will soon remove the stench.

On 1/15/2017 at 11:14 PM, gamini said:

There are a lot of good and considerate TV members. But unfortunately there is a small group of Thai bashers who have nothing better to do than criticise and twist every good effort that is made in Thailand. They are obviously poorly educated and very low life. They use crude, vulgar and childish language in their posts. They are usually very ignorant about what they post and they deliberately bait other members. Many of us are married to Thais and have Thai friends. It's very upsetting for us when they criticise and bash Thailand. I think that the moderators ought to do something about this. Because it seems to get worse and worse. This is not just my opinion. Many expats that I have met express the same concerns.

That is all fine but I don't want more severe moderation. So you met a substantial amount of people in person and came to the consensus TV is out of line? I really do not wish that people like you influence the moderation in the future. The general already censors our news.

On 1/16/2017 at 5:37 AM, sipi said:

That photo was taken a few years back.

This is more recent. 

I think I am holding my years well.

2017-01-16-08-32-30-680588499.jpg

I'm sure we had a drink together under a bridge on Ramkamhaeng rd. You probably don't remember, but I was the guy who bought you a load of vegetables.

9 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

Just watched the thaivisa news bulletin for the first time and fell in love with another chap... nice one Rod mcneil.....Thats you sipi isn't it?

Closer to fact than fiction.