A little bit of love.

Hutch68

ive been a member on TV for many years now,

ive always tried to help, mainly in the farming section on pig farming,chickens ect,

just starting a new venture into red craw crayfish, so a lot to learn on them,

i was always told as a young un to show respect and respect will come back, to help others in need,

over the years ive also had a lot of help on TV,

GREAT POST HUTCH

1 hour ago, pigeonjake said:

ive been a member on TV for many years now,

ive always tried to help, mainly in the farming section on pig farming,chickens ect,

just starting a new venture into red craw crayfish, so a lot to learn on them,

i was always told as a young un to show respect and respect will come back, to help others in need,

over the years ive also had a lot of help on TV,

GREAT POST HUTCH

Nice one jake and when I eventually get onto pigs your the man I will be asking advice from.... Another great chap.

20 hours ago, anotheruser said:

That is all fine but I don't want more severe moderation. So you met a substantial amount of people in person and came to the consensus TV is out of line? I really do not wish that people like you influence the moderation in the future. The general already censors our news.

I am just suggesting that they cut the crude and vulgar posts. If the general censored TV a lot of members would be deported. Sounds  like you are the people I am referring to.

4 minutes ago, gamini said:

I am just suggesting that they cut the crude and vulgar posts. If the general censored TV a lot of members would be deported. Sounds  like you are the people I am referring to.

They already delete vulgar and profane posts. They won't even allow some of the more mild acronyms without censorship. I could be the sort of person you are referring to, i am just happy nobody died and made you God. 

My opinion is that more stringent censorship isn't a winning formula for TV. TV itself makes posts that are border line trolling at times to generate interest they need some controversy or it would be a Q&A site and the traffic would die.