has anyone heard of this website? these personalised gifts look great!

livingthelifebkk

Hey everyone,

this is my first post on thaivisa... :)

I recently moved to Thailand from the UK and I am missing the convenience of shopping online for personalised gifts at a reasonable price. I have been looking this website here and the prices are not too bad. http://www.divergentcreations.biz/ just wanted to know if it's legit? anyone had any problems? or was the experience good?

If there are any other websites in proper English for printing services here in Bangkok. I would love some tips from all of you on shopping online locally.

looking forward to your replies

Eve

14 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

looks like an advertisement dressed up as a question to me

haha

well it isn't

I am just looking for places get these kind of items. I already shop online at central,  lazada, and zalora

also where can I get UK brands for cheaper like new look, primark, m&s, river island and Dorothy perkins...I have been to markets like platinum and pratunam but I am looking for these brands.

but I would like to know other websites with an English option. I don't have a car and when I do get to the malls here I find that they are too expensive. so a little advice would be nice for a newbie in a foreign place. I still would like to know if that website is legit though...I hear people love to shop on insta here and found this website through there...

Archived