Girl Friendly Hotels

klikster

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soi 7 Flipper House, Eastiny Hotel soi

Soi 8 Flipper Lodge, Eastiny Place Hotel , Sunshine Hotel, The Prince Hotel , High Five Hotel

Nova Lodge beach road (Pattaya Klang)

Soi 2 Sabai Lodge

Beach Road (soi 11) Nautical Inn

Second Road Sabai resort, The Lek Hotel, Friendship Guest house, Pattaya Hotel, Diana Inn Hotel,

Pattayaland 1, Pattayaland Hotel, Penthouse Hotel,

Walking Street De La Mar Accommodation,

I hope this helps a little., I have had some great times in the above hotels, :o

link removed

Edited by Totster

I think most hotels in pattaya are guest friendly - some of those considering themselves at the upper end might charge a joiners fee though.

Somebody will know better but i have never heard of one in Pattaya where you can not bring somebody back unlike in Bangkok where its sometimes a no no. As I said though someone might know different as i have checked in with the Mrs most places the last couple of years

Don't be lazy and ask us!

Get yourself out there and find out from first hand experience, dedicate your life to the task.

Take a different lady, suitably dressed in a bargirl school uniform, each night to a different hotel in Pattaya and find out, there are a lot of hotels and also a lot of girls so you will need to have good stamina. In many mens eyes though you will become a hero.

The added benefit is that not only will you find out whether the hotels are 'girl friendly', but you will also be able to benefit future guests by rating them for user friendliness, were the beds comfortable, did they make a lot of squeaking noises, was the room sound proofed enough, could you hear other guest and could they hear you, was the shower room big enough for two, was there plenty of toilet paper, were the mirrors strategically placed, did the hotels staff snigger when you did 'the walk of shame' in the morning.

These are important questions that need to be looked into and I think you are the man for the job. :o

Get yourself out there and find out from first hand experience, dedicate your life to the task.

Take a different lady, suitably dressed in a bargirl school uniform, each night to a different hotel in Pattaya and find out, there are a lot of hotels and also a lot of girls so you will need to have good stamina. In many mens eyes though you will become a hero.

The added benefit is that not only will you find out whether the hotels are 'girl friendly', but you will also be able to benefit future guests by rating them for user friendliness, were the beds comfortable, did they make a lot of squeaking noises, was the room sound proofed enough, could you hear other guest and could they hear you, was the shower room big enough for two, was there plenty of toilet paper, were the mirrors strategically placed, did the hotels staff snigger when you did 'the walk of shame' in the morning.

These are important questions that need to be looked into and I think you are the man for the job. :o

Why do it if that's how you feel in the morning? Get yourself a nice steady gf who you can take home to Mum. But if you must, please be sensible and sober enough to use a condom.

These are important questions that need to be looked into and I think you are the man for the job. :D

Sound Advice :o

Any Hotel for which you have booked and paid for a double room and registered your guest on arrival............................same all over the world really.

Most single guys flying into Thailand and then onto Pattaya are checking into a double room with no Mrs on toe, if they had a Mrs perhaps they would be flying some where else, with less working hostess people, go-go bars, beer bars, beach hostess, Maybe that is why the op is asking, horses for courses and this is a town for the single man with a double room

Or have I got Pattaya completely wrong?

I'm trying to compile a list of Pattaya's girl-friendly hotels. Would appreciate learning which hotels are easier.

The best of luck with this important work.

Sex tourists have a site dedicated to this type of question, do a google search pal.

I didn't know that this site was a non-sex-tourist site. It's hard to believe that a Pattaya room would not cover such subjects.

Are not most expats sex-tourists, whether they are actively seeking partners on a nightly basis, or have settled with one?

Any Hotel for which you have booked and paid for a double room and registered your guest on arrival............................same all over the world really.

I'm sure "klikster" was not really gonna have the bird with him on arrival and check in :o

Irony ? :D

And the hope that perhaps the question would not attract Maigoo 6 and co to descend on the thread and rubbish dear old Patters yet again

Edited by suiging

These are important questions that need to be looked into and I think you are the man for the job. :D

Why do it if that's how you feel in the morning? Get yourself a nice steady gf who you can take home to Mum. But if you must, please be sensible and sober enough to use a condom.

Robski :D

Tammi, you are right. I think the O.P should find plenty of suitable canditates near walking street, no?

I haven't been there for a few years.. :o

Plenty of holy joes pontificating from the saddles of their high horses on Issarn rice farms.

As far as I know only the Royal Cliff will not let guests take additional "guests" back to the rooms. Some other hotels may charge an additional fee. From experience I never had a problem on business trips with the Amari Orchid Lodge nor Siam Bayview. Lek hotel, 2nd road soi 13, is OK but was getting a bit dowdy last time I was there. Wouldn't recommend AA Hotel, Beach raod soi 13, for the same reason.

Even if you fancy a little experience as the filling in a Thai sandwich most hotel staff are pretty cool. :o

I have never experienced any sarky sniggers on the so called "walk of shame" (pathetic lifeless tw@) but if you do, wrap one arm around your lovely, clench the fist and extend middle finger skywards. You are the paying customer and what you want to get up to, as long as not illegal, is your business. They are entitled to charge extra but should save the lessons or comments in/on morality for more appropriate settings.

Enjoy. :D

This walk on shame is crap,

if you are leaving a hotel with a gogo girl in the morning and around are mainly farang couples. The farang lady will be furious because she will think her husband can see what he can have, and the farang mans mind will be running riot, how can I get away from my wife for 2hours to roll around with quality like that. While saying to his wife “its disgusting that pervert sleeping with a woman half his age”

Not a walk of shame, more like THE MARCH OF PRIDE

And the hope that perhaps the question would not attract Maigoo 6 and co to descend on the thread and rubbish dear old Patters yet again

Yes how could one attempt to rubbish dear old Pattaya, the very nerve of the posters that do.................

Anyone would think that Pattaya was an overcrowded, dirty, polluted, crime ridden, sex tourist filled dump.

Not the peaceful, crime free, uncrowded idyllic retirement community we all know it to be. :o

if you are leaving a hotel with a gogo girl in the morning and around are mainly farang couples. The farang lady will be furious because she will think her husband can see what he can have, and the farang mans mind will be running riot, how can I get away from my wife for 2hours to roll around with quality like that. While saying to his wife “its disgusting that pervert sleeping with a woman half his age”

Paying for sex is a mark of pride? :o

Every man pays for sex, always has and always will, thats the way it is. It is never free,

Why should it be shameful, it is obvious the only way a 50year old man is going to get a 22 year old babe of good quality is by paying, where is the shame in that.

Look at all the worlds old rock stars with younger super models, and paying a fortune in divorce settlements, never mind the high mainanence running costs while they are together.

Every man pays for sex, always has and always will, thats the way it is. It is never free,

Why should it be shameful, it is obvious the only way a 50year old man is going to get a 22 year old babe of good quality is by paying, where is the shame in that.

Look at all the worlds old rock stars with younger super models, and paying a fortune in divorce settlements, never mind the high mainanence running costs while they are together.

I read that the Women & Children Protection Agency people from Bangkok with police were at Sunee Plaza a few days ago and took people into custody. It was also reported that prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

:D

I read that the Women & Children Protection Agency people from Bangkok with police were at Sunee Plaza a few days ago and took people into custody. It was also reported that prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

But there are no prostitutes in Thailand! That's official. :D

Prostitutes are women who work in a brothel? Correct?

(We'll ignore katoeys and boys for simplicity, just stick to the majority of cases)

Brothels are places where men go to have sex? Correct?

But beer bars are places where men go to drink beer, listen to music :bah: and talk to ladies, gogo bars are similar venues but the ladies wear less clothes :o

If the man takes a shine to a lady he may ask her out for the evening :D If the lady likes the man she may agree to accompany him for the night. ;) This is all between consenting adults and provided they are above the minimum legal age for such activities nothing illegal has been done.

The next day the man may elect to donate some money to the lady to cover sundry expenses such as food and a taxi home (being a true gentleman :o ).

The following evening the gentleman, as he surely must be, and the lady may decide to renew their tryst or maybe not, for who can predict the course of true luuurrrve. :bah:

If any part of this offends your sense of morality then may I suggest you choose an alternative location to live/holiday. There is a lovely area in southern Pennslyvania that would suit you right down to the ground, oh heck but they have a town called Intercourse.

Live and let live is, I think, the term I am looking for. "Walk of shame"? Ppppfffffttttt! Get a life.

PS Death, or surgical mental realignment, to all paedos! :D

Yes how could one attempt to rubbish dear old Pattaya, the very nerve of the posters that do.................

Anyone would think that Pattaya was an overcrowded, dirty, polluted, crime ridden, sex tourist filled dump.

Not the peaceful, crime free, uncrowded idyllic retirement community we all know it to be. :o

I take it you are now the Chairman of the Pattaya Basher's league.

Like those who have gone before you, you are a sad sorry individual who must have had some bad experience with a lady Boy or male prostitute in the seedy area of town. This failed knee trembler, has led you from where'ver you live, to trawl this site waiting for the chance to jump in and reap your self-righteous vengeance whenever possible.

Let's all hope you get over it soon, as sadly there are many others waiting to take your place, usually found in dirty cinemas wearing oddly cut raincoats.

Where do you like in LOS by the way ? Do tell so a few of the lads from here can visit your site and dump the same sort of <deleted> you dump on here.

"Walk of shame"? Ppppfffffttttt! Get a life.

Phil my post was tongue in cheek and so is that comment, it's just banter. :D

OK Apologies due. Just sometimes I get wound up by the self righteous brigade. I don't look down on anybody, I don't look up to anybody and you're right it's just a bit of banter. Just as with life, don't take it too seriously nobody gets out alive anyway. :o

I stayed at the Siam Bayshore which is at the south end of Walking Street with my Thai wife in August. The first night we came back to the hotel very late and the guard outside gave us a hard time wanting to know who the young girl with me was. After he found out it was my wife he was apologizing all week every time we saw him. This hotel does screen girls especially late at night.

It is ironic that you have chosen a pair of 'brothel creepers' as your avatar.

In my experience, it is often those who criticise other's morals, that are indeed themselves hiding, or in denial of a far greater deviation.

I bet you would be there, casting the first stone......................

Edited by libya 115

It is ironic that you have chosen a pair of 'brothel creepers' as your avatar

...and even worse they have tartan tongues....simply no taste :D