A Christmas Joke: Not For Chemists........

Not your best. I actually prefer to read the incredibly enthusiastic introductions and titles of your posts than the actual jokes themselves, it really feels like you get great pleasure from posting xmas cracker style jokes. :D

Good for you. :o

Edited by ashacat

hi Libya, how about bundling your little jokes together. As it is, your frequent llittle chucklers wind up bumping other peoples' contributions down and off the page at a quick pace - sometimes within a few hours of submitting - therefore others' contributions may not be seen by those who might check in once per day.

hi Libya, how about bundling your little jokes together. As it is, your frequent llittle chucklers wind up bumping other peoples' contributions down and off the page at a quick pace - sometimes within a few hours of submitting - therefore others' contributions may not be seen by those who might check in once per day.

Actually, everyone else should post jokes and bump off Libya's!

Fair point, 'brahmburgers' I don't want to appear to hog the 'jokes forum'.

However as Thai Visa computer records will show, I only post, on average, one joke every 24 hours.

Brahmburgers - you can set your page to show up to 40 posts at a time. Go into My Controls to adjust it.