Need suggestion for 5th back to back SETV

Hello,  I need some advices for my 5th back to back SETV.  My last entry into thailand on 24 Nov 2016, and my current visa will expire tommorow Sunday 22 Jan 2017,  I didn't pay attention when my visa will expire,  so I admitted  it was my mistakes.

I'm thinking about 2 options right now. First,  should I go to I/O on monday 23 Jan 2017,  pay my overstay fine 500 baht & apply for TM.7 extension. Or is it possible if I go to vientiane now and apply my 5th back to back SETV,  I heard the SETV is free right now. 

My back to back SETV history is Penang-Vientiane-Vientiane-Savannakhet. 

Edited by procycle53

If it is your 60 day entry that is ending tomorrow you can go to immigration Monday and apply for the 30 day extension. You will not be fined for the overstay because your permit to stay ended when the office was closed.

Vientiane only count visas issued by them so you should not have a problem applying for a 3rd visa from them. It is the same at Penang.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

If it is your 60 day entry that is ending tomorrow you can go to immigration Monday and apply for the 30 day extension. You will not be fined for the overstays because your permit to stay ended when the office was closed.

Vientiane only count visas issued by them so you should have a problem applying 3rd visa from them. It is the same at Penang. 

Thanks for the answer ubonjoe,  by the way,  what is the spesific problem you mentioned above? They will denied my application or they will ask for extra paperwork? 

23 minutes ago, procycle53 said:

Thanks for the answer ubonjoe,  by the way,  what is the spesific problem you mentioned above? They will denied my application or they will ask for extra paperwork? 

Read my post again. You were quoting it while I was doing an edit after i noticed I left out not.