Returning to U.K. after 11 years

You say you moved back to uk about a year ago wait till you have been there in 15 years and see wether you have had any of the comments come up that i described back in uk , you will get them alot of people back in uk have small minds because they live in their own little world and as i said before CONTROLLED by the BBC and other channels that have such a bad impression of thailand , they highlight things like ladyboys making everyone back in the uk think that thailand is overrun by them , when in fact you could go down to the city centre of any town or city in england and find thousands of them BUT OH NO they dont want to mention that because were british and we dont do that ...... a load of cobblers ..... its programms like that , that cause so much problems back there if you go for a holiday here or come to live here !!  you will get them comments you have been back only 1 year and also your not single so they wont say it as much to you !! and living out here with a partner can be disastrous in marriage terms lots of divorces due to extra marital affairs this may be part of your reason for going back we dont know , after 15 years back there you will be gagging to get back out here being fully retired by then .

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

seen them all over uk , i used to work in sainsburys worked london , kent , essex , berkshire, bedfordshire , hertfordshire ,  north east , yorkshire when your in a supermarket all day you see loads of transexuals and transvestites dressed as women doing their shopping , even done door to door and seen loads of them coming and answering the door , maybe you not noticed them but if your over there keep your eyes peeled in supermarkets especially they like to do their shopping dressed up in womens clothes maybe its a turn on for them .

i have even seen them walking round city centres in broad daylight , one time i saw one on a freezing day in december with a silk dress on and can you beleive it he HAD A BEARD !! HA HA i mean if your going to dress up as a women should at least try to look like one !! ha ha 

i even saw one get out of a taxi outside nana plaza a farlang not a thai and he had a short tight mini skirt on , red shoes , pig tails and BELEIVE IT OR NOT A GINGER BEARD OF ALL THINGS ! he looked ridiculous only a zombi would have taken that home !! ha ha  

Stocking shelves you got to see the darkside of super market sleeze, think I'll try Aldi!

[emoji23]

Ps, Why would anyone want to keep an 'eye out for them', unless they fancied one?

2 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Stocking shelves you got to see the darkside of super market sleeze, think I'll try Aldi!
emoji23.png

Sounds like the trader has worked for NDI momentum or NRS or something. Good laugh that I did that at 21 for two years. Travelling the uk staying in hotels 5/7 a week and merchandising stores. Great way to meet girls too and if you got a sharp eye like trader the not so girly girls. My last job I recall I was in Scunthorpe and was well pissed off as I needed a haircut. I just done one and left the job never to return. I think I forgot to go back. Was fun for a while but a bit boring tbh.

Sounds like the trader has worked for NDI momentum or NRS or something. Good laugh that I did that at 21 for two years. Travelling the uk staying in hotels 5/7 a week and merchandising stores. Great way to meet girls too and if you got a sharp eye like trader the not so girly girls. My last job I recall I was in Scunthorpe and was well pissed off as I needed a haircut. I just done one and left the job never to return. I think I forgot to go back. Was fun for a while but a bit boring tbh.

Don't know what you're on about pal, NDI etc, he seemed more concerned about clocking trannys.

1 hour ago, hottrader77 said:

just wanted to say thats 1 con in the uk that i was telling you about before mark131v   , you said you have not seen any ? a single ticket costs about 20p less than a return SO YOU HAVE SEEN RIP OFF BRITAIN THEN EH mark131V? 

Not at all, 9 quid return into Manchester bloody good value and no transvestites on the train at all.....

4 hours ago, Shomethewaytothenext said:

Dammit Brit thread mostly love and miss that, I am soon to return for health problems. have no idea how I will so far. Good Luck and see you on the flip side ;-)

What do you mean? Where in uk you got to return to and what you got to look forward to when you get back?

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

What do you mean? Where in uk you got to return to and what you got to look forward to when you get back?

The 'where' is a choice based on one's past or even cost. The 'what' is free healthcare on the NHS. For those who think they will never return, one's health is the biggest elephant in the room so to speak.

The 'where' is a choice based on one's past or even cost. The 'what' is free healthcare on the NHS. For those who think they will never return, one's health is the biggest elephant in the room so to speak.

Will no probably become even more true after Brexit which is why I keep thinking I should go establish EU residency before it happens as I think the chances are they'll grandfather existing rights.

22 hours ago, mark131v said:

Not at all, 9 quid return into Manchester bloody good value and no transvestites on the train at all.....

22 hours ago, mark131v said:

are you thick or something ?? dont you read what i have put before replying ??  it cost you 9 quid return yes ? but if you had wanted just a single ticket it would have cost you 8.80 pounds as i said in my post a RIP OFF !!  20p less to get a single ??  THATS A RIP OFF !! if they can charge 9 quid for a return how come they charge 8.80 pounds for a single RIP OFF BRITAIN !!

Edited by hottrader77
are you thick or something ?? dont you read what i have put before replying ??  it cost you 9 quid return yes ? but if you had wanted just a single ticket it would have cost you 8.80 pounds as i said in my post a RIP OFF !!  20p less to get a single ??  THATS A RIP OFF !! if they can charge 9 quid for a return how come they charge 8.80 pounds for a single 

Coz they can.

17 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

I believe I have to establish UK residency to fall back on the NHS (which I did pay for most of my life). Family history of heart condition, grandfather died in his fifties, father quadruple heart bypass at 56. My chest pain and tiredness indicates I better do something about it and I don't think I can sustain possible Thai medical costs.

5 minutes ago, Shomethewaytothenext said:

I believe I have to establish UK residency to fall back on the NHS (which I did pay for most of my life). Family history of heart condition, grandfather died in his fifties, father quadruple heart bypass at 56. My chest pain and tiredness indicates I better do something about it and I don't think I can sustain possible Thai medical costs.

Hmm wish 20p ripoff was the height of my problem ;-)

24 minutes ago, Shomethewaytothenext said:

Go back as  a political  refugee ,  aka immigrant .

What  you have contributed to  the UK system in the past , now means   absolutely nothing .

We  have  lost it , forever ,   good  luck .

Edited by elliss
1 hour ago, hottrader77 said:

are you thick or something ?? dont you read what i have put before replying ??  it cost you 9 quid return yes ? but if you had wanted just a single ticket it would have cost you 8.80 pounds as i said in my post a RIP OFF !!  20p less to get a single ??  THATS A RIP OFF !! if they can charge 9 quid for a return how come they charge 8.80 pounds for a single RIP OFF BRITAIN !!

Oh dear, what a boring tedious cheapskate you are

Just to make you feel better though if I am ever broke and in a bind and decide to leave home to live in Madchester  I will get a bus to save a couple of pence if it makes you happier 

Is that seriously the most important thing in your life? 

Just now, mark131v said:

Oh dear, what a boring tedious cheapskate you are

Just to make you feel better though if I am ever broke and in a bind and decide to leave home to live in Madchester  I will get a bus to save a couple of pence if it makes you happier 

Is that seriously the most important thing in your life? 

If £0.20 bothers you that much why did you not buy a return and try and sell it for a fiver the other end?

44 minutes ago, elliss said:

Go back as  a political  refugee ,  aka immigrant .

What  you have contributed to  the UK system in the past , now means   absolutely nothing .

We  have  lost it , forever ,   good  luck .

Hope your not a troll elliss, I am luckier than some as I am a veteran and some more routes are open to me (we shall see). I am used to running my life, depending not so much on my country or others. Used to working (slimly sometimes) within the rules I could probably blag the NHS support I need. Looking at flights now Etihad openish return seems the best option but any ideas welcome.

Just now, Shomethewaytothenext said:

Hope your not a troll elliss, I am luckier than some as I am a veteran and some more routes are open to me (we shall see). I am used to running my life, depending not so much on my country or others. Used to working (slimly sometimes) within the rules I could probably blag the NHS support I need. Looking at flights now Etihad openish return seems the best option but any ideas welcome.

Always happy to try and find a cheaper flight. Ok so when you looking to leave +/- 3 days ok? What kind of budget you happy with what route would you least like and where are you disembarking?

4 minutes ago, Shomethewaytothenext said:

NO troll ,  life experiences ,    blag  the  NHS ? ,  proof of residence etc ,  good luck .

Veteran of what , ?? .

Sorry , I  only fly direct to UK,  four  times a year , Thai Air  is  the best , IMO

Edited by elliss
4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Always happy to try and find a cheaper flight. Ok so when you looking to leave +/- 3 days ok? What kind of budget you happy with what route would you least like and where are you disembarking?

I've got some time (and am chit scared of the cold atm) but thanks for asking. 20k plus seems to get me an open ended return with Etihad. don't care when I fly or route. just looking at options..

8 minutes ago, elliss said:

NO troll ,  life experiences ,    blag  the  NHS ? ,  proof of residence etc ,  good luck .

Veteran of what , ?? .

Cool,

My parents address relates to hospital with a history of me, I can use it maybe.

Thank you

22 years british army.

I've got some time (and am chit scared of the cold atm) but thanks for asking. 20k plus seems to get me an open ended return with Etihad. don't care when I fly or route. just looking at options..

Try Skyscanner or matrix.itasoftware.com, easy to check out flights 1 month at a time.

One point, you're #supposed# to show you're settling back in the UK & not just visiting for health reasons so having a return ticket might not be the best idea (not that they could find out I guess).

Plus buying 2 Singles might be cheaper than an open-ended return.

Edit: With Matrix you can also enter airports within (IIRC) up to 2,000 km away so easy if (like me) you use a regional airport (Manchester) to search Scottish & London airports at the same time

11 minutes ago, JB300 said:

Try Skyscanner or matrix.itasoftware.com, easy to check out flights 1 month at a time.

One point, you're #supposed# to show you're settling back in the UK & not just visiting for health reasons so having a return ticket might not be the best idea (not that they could find out I guess).

Edit: With Matrix you can also enter airports within (IIRC) up to 2,000 km away so easy if (like me) you use a regional airport (Manchester) to search Scottish & London airports at the same time

I agree with part of what he says. Don't put pressure on yourself or them which may occur if your trying to get the help -you paid for in earlier years in more ways than one I'm guessing. Anyway with a budget of 20k £450 I would sit and wait both ways as you may get the issue sorted and be waiting around.  Nothing more depressing. So book a single 2 days before the flight should be able to nab a 220- flight Easily and do the same on the way back so no waiting around unnecessarily. 

13 minutes ago, JB300 said:

Thanks for the options, a bit like the friends I used to know, missed that.

3 minutes ago, Shomethewaytothenext said:

Fck knows, would like to think I can hold out to spring as I don't have a definite place to go bar a homeless hostel. My family is a bit not dependable.

Yh I know that kind of family. Look at spareroom if you got cash should be cheaper than a hostel. 

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Yh I know that kind of family. Look at spareroom if you got cash should be cheaper than a hostel. 

7 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Thanks JB300 and Rc2702, sometimes seeing you are not alone is pretty good. My Thai wife want's me to see a doctor but I am concerned if might affect my eligibility to fly. I lived with this supporting my father so am thinking I have some time for choices.

Thanks

Steve

Lop Buri