Man dies after revenge attack

geovalin

Police are hunting a machete-wielding killer who hacked his brother-in-law to death in a revenge attack at a family wedding in Prey Veng province. Svay Antor district police officer Chhun Saran said the murder was sparked by an argument at their sister-in-law’s wedding on Sunday night when both men were drunk.

The accused man is Vorn Vanny, 35, and the victim was Mao Sok Samnang, 42, from the same village. Commune police chief Phoeng Vorn said Mr. Vanny’s and Mr. Sok Samnang’s wives were sisters.

“According to my investigation and the collection of information at the scene, it was about revenge over incidents from more than a month ago, but they never fought,” Mr. Vorn said. “It was revenge about the victim’s child beating the suspect’s child. It was also about the suspect stealing fish from the victim’s pond and being scolded by the victim.

read more http://www.khmertimeskh.com/news/34637/man-dies-after-revenge-attack/

khmer_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khmer Times 24/01

I have seen alcohol. Bring out the worst in people. Too many people drink too much. It is best to find other more positive ways. To deal with stress, boredom, depression, or anger. Exercise helps me. But, don't do too may elbow bends!

Edited by philliphn