Wanted Thai Ridgeback

moby

Actually, not a bad suggestion, Elfe has said in other threads that Samui dog rescue often has various dog breeds, I wouln't be surprised if they had a ridgeback and certainly at least worth checking out if they do.

Does any body know were i can get a Thai ridgeback puppy?

Mine has just passed away :o and i would like another as they are a great breed.

Hi

Send me a message if you are interested. I know someone who's dog has had a litter of 10 bout 6 weeks back. 4 are already gone, I have one. They are a mixed breed with some ridgeback in there somewhere.

I know both parents and they will be big for a thai dog. In Cheweng

Does any body know were i can get a Thai ridgeback puppy?

Mine has just passed away :D and i would like another as they are a great breed.

mate type in house of sakorn.a bloke from the u s a now living chiang mai breeds these dogs.

I too was interested in a Thai Ridgeback and contacted this breeder. He really beat around the bush when I tried to get a price. Finally he quoted a price and I was shocked. I don't remember exactly but if you don't want to spend 20,000 plus baht look elsewhere. After that, he spammed me to death.

My wife ended up falling in love with a Golden Retriever puppy, so that was the end of my Ridgeback search. :o