Off his trolley! Bangkok taxi driver charges woman's car with a shopping cart!

rooster59

5 hours ago, ezzra said:

At least it ended with no weapons such guns and knives being used...

would recommend an urgent anger managements course, not only for him,

but to many of his counterparts as well....

id  recommend hes  "put  down" like  a dog

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Could be just the tip of deep problems among the taxi consortium no fares=no food=what happened above. 

6 hours ago, roo860 said:

They should have run the imbecile over!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I am thinking that is what he thought they were trying to do to him...and he retaliated .......as why was he choosing to vent his anger on their particular vehicle.

Just saying

Not condoning what he did but strange he chose them and their vehicle.

Cheers

a trolly car driver  not a trolly bus driver  must have forgot the emergency breat

was at a shopping mall yesterday where they had 21% discount things got worse with fighting for car park space    jumping on another persons car this is europe so no diferent 

In the linked Daily News article the sisters gave their version of events. They said they were driving round in the car park looking for somewhere to park when they encountered the taxi driver in his car loudly beeping his horn at them.
The women turned round to look at him to see what the problem was and he started swearing and shouting at them. The younger sister who was driving wound down the window and waived her hand at him, politely telling him to calm down. She then began parking her car in the parking space she had just found and the clip picks it up there with the taxi driver running up and throwing the cone at them.

On 1/28/2017 at 7:50 AM, ezzra said:

Yes thank God he didn't have a weapon...He needs to be locked up and get some treatment and should never drive a taxi again....

I wonder if he's one of the (couple of dozen*) drivers who wouldn't take me from Suk 22 or Prom Pong to Phra Khanong over the past year.  *No exaggeration. Some nights 3-4 taxis refused before I could find transport home, which is very much why I go home before the BTS closes now.

That said, it might be nice if some of you recognize that their plight -- "no customers, no eat" -- is a lot more dire than your worst nightmare, which might be having to drink Red Label because the Black is "finished".