Spot the differences in before photos of Miss Universe Thailand

snoop1130

Spot the differences in before photos of Miss Universe Thailand

By Coconuts Bangkok

nt_1.jpg

Before the glam makeover that prepared her for the world of beauty pageants, Miss Thailand Universe 2016 was an ordinary, adorable girl next door.

Although she didn’t win the prestigious crown or the title of the fairest woman in the world, Chalita “Namtarn” Suansane was welcomed home yesterday like a national hero — a really hot one. She stole the media spotlight from other beauty queens from the start of the competition with her fierce style and extravagant costumes in 17 suitcases.

Remarkable for her striking cheekbones, tanned skin, and stunning body, Namtarn didn’t always look this smoking hot. We have collected some photos from her earlier days, when she was a smiley girl you might have seen at a shopping mall. Oh, and she wasn’t that tan either.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/02/01/spot-differences-photos-miss-universe-thailand

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-2-1

10 hours ago, rtco said:

No different than the thousands of other Thai beauties you see everyday.

I think your being a little facetious here. Your almost saying that you would not take her home to meet your mother. I don't see thousands of Thai beauties everyday but then I lead a sheltered life. Give her credit where credit is due. Time the eternal enemy changes us all. When your hot your hot.