Immoral Earnings

Basher

Is your Thai wife still on the game?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Basher (Ha ha haaaa!) guy has been having a field day accusing people of being a child molester, in fact, yesterday, he pretty much accused everyone in Chiang Mai of being one. Look at the Chiang Mai threads.

The guy sure thinks about those kiddies a lot. Guess he just wants to help out. :o

Didn't anyone ever tell you not to start what you can't finish? You dumb, want-to-be bully boys both attacked me first, and now that you keep getting your on-line butts kicked, you are whining.

Typical chicken-sh1t bullies. :o

Dude, you are possessed! Be careful of high blood pressure.

Actually I have low blood pressure. The Doctor told me that I was too passive, and that I should " rip some bully-boy, assho1e's head off every day on the Internet", to keep from keeling over. Good ole' Doctor Butterfly.

Thanks for all the help with my health <deleted>!

hmmm sounds to me like another stupid ceptic tank (yank for those of you dont know) just shouting alot and being the big i am

georgie just shut it you retard go get a life im sick of looking at you childish insults to everybody its your sad yank attitude that the world hates its a shame as i know some very nice ceptics

nob ed sort it

What a bunch of nuts, weirdos. I don't know what to call you. :D

In fact you don't even stick to the thread, so I had no reason to be so upset. :o

You can't discuss, talk in a normal way. Why not organize a meeting somewhere?

Just sort it out thru a nice fight man to man. It doesn't matter how you look, what you think that you think because some of you just don't think.

you just have to have the balls to do it. But you don't You just insult one another because there is no chance you can be hold responsable or get hit. :D

So I suggest youclose this thread and start another thread about the history of the middle finger greeting/insult. One of you was writing about it and Iam quite curious.

Do some good research follow the beste academic traditions and expose your theory. :D

My Buddy Basher; BEFORE!

I received a few photos of Weenie Basher today  :o

unipref.jpg

uniprer.jpg

the gentleman's dream  :D

Those are pictures of Weenie-Basher, before the sex-change.

The gentleman keeps them under his pillow for when the wife is out earning the rent, and Geezer likes to lick up the squeezings. :D

You're just pissed because I outted your photos Basher; Your Nazi squeeze don't know me!

You never answered my question, what kind of a full-grown man would call himself Basher off-line? Must be useful, I bet the kiddies think you're a real tough guy!

I think you have a major identity disorder GP, what a bunch of old cods :o

Kinda resembles that ###### Alexander fella! :D

Boon Mee - can you put your mate back on the leash - small dogs always bark the loudest :D

This too will pass, guys. Let's focus on creeps like duck kee, elco etc. They are much more deserving of a good bashing... :o

I bet the kiddies think you're a real tough guy!

meet up and see :D

its sad watching a man disgrace himself day after day! :o

You know, these tough guys are a funny thing.

When I first joined this forum, I mentioned in some of my posts that I had been a Marine when I was younger and used to do martial arts as a hobby.

The gentleman fought with me non-stop, insulted, the whole works, but never a physical threat.

Then one day I wrote a post about something in my real life.

I happened to mention that I have been in ill health for many years; that I am almost crippled with arthritis.

Within days, the gentleman was challenging him to "meet him", sending me challenging PMs,and subtly threatening me.

Despite everything that I don't like about the gentleman, I always thought that his military service was real, and that he had done something honorable in his life, however, I've been around a lot of elite military units, and those guys aren't out threatening semi-cripples, no matter how many arguments they win.

When they are off duty, they aren't usually looking to threaten anyone.

They are really tough.

This is supposed to be a place where we battle with our minds, and it is not my fault if you don't have any ammo.

If you don't like it, leave, don't start threatening.

I wish that I was in good health; You are not tough, you are just chicken-sh1t bullies.

And the real Vietnam Vets don't brag on their service unless they were REMF's...

Used to run into some French Foreign Legion hands down in Pattaya and the only way I knew that they were indeed Legionaires was a mate of mine introduced me. These guys were hard-core and my mate, an American from the Bronx, NYC, was the only Yank I've ever heard of who served with the FFL. True story... :o