Immoral Earnings

Basher

Is your Thai wife still on the game?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we ment to feel sorry for him now?

I am not interested in his physical attributes, his disabilities it is his degenerated efforts in comunication that offends me.

Get back to the shit pit where you can fight yourself

Old tosser

Bash

I bet the kiddies think you're a real tough guy!

meet up and see :D

its sad watching a man disgrace himself day after day! :D

You know, these tough guys are a funny thing.

When I first joined this forum, I mentioned in some of my posts that I had been a Marine when I was younger and used to do martial arts as a hobby.

The gentleman fought with me non-stop, insulted, the whole works, but never a physical threat.

Then one day I wrote a post about something in my real life.

I happened to mention that I have been in ill health for many years; that I am almost crippled with arthritis.

Within days, the gentleman was challenging him to "meet him", sending me challenging PMs,and subtly threatening me.

Despite everything that I don't like about the gentleman, I always thought that his military service was real, and that he had done something honorable in his life, however, I've been around a lot of elite military units, and those guys aren't out threatening semi-cripples, no matter how many arguments they win.

When they are off duty, they aren't usually looking to threaten anyone.

They are really tough.

This is supposed to be a place where we battle with our minds, and it is not my fault if you don't have any ammo.

If you don't like it, leave, don't start threatening.

I wish that I was in good health; You are not tough, you are just chicken-sh1t bullies.

"Then one day I wrote a post about something in my real life.

I happened to mention that I have been in ill health for many years; that I am almost crippled with arthritis.

Within days, the gentleman was challenging him to "meet him", sending me challenging PMs,and subtly threatening me."

what a load oF <deleted>! :o

and the rest of it, is a follow on, from the above! :D

No, let's stick to bashing GP...he totally deserves it!! I'm sick of this prick launching into unprovoked slag-fests against anyone who doesn't wank off to pictures of Condeleeza Rice.

Ex-marine!!! yeah..right. Martial artist!!! What <deleted>!!

Come on Bruce Lee you rasberry ripple bring it on!!!

This tosser has managed to get every thread he's been invovled with shut down.

Sod off back to the bear pit or has Tukyleith banned you again?

:o:D:D:D:D

I am not interested in his physical attributes, his disabilities it is his degenerated efforts in comunication that offends me.

Old tosser

Bash

I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me. I am much better off than many people.

I am just saying that none of you guys were sending me any PMs asking me "to meet in Bangkok", until I revealed my health problems, and that is worth bringing up, and that is why I complained about it before.

You want to fight with me on here, bring it on. You haven't scored a point so far, but, I am just saying that the physical threats, especially under the circumstances, show what you boys are really about.

You are about five of you on one little guy, not going toe-to-toe with someone who might actually beat you.

Old tosser

Bash

I'm not asking anyone to feel sorry for me. I am much better off than many people.

I am just saying that none of you guys were sending me any PMs asking me "to meet in Bangkok", until I revealed my health problems, and that is worth bringing up, and that is why I complained about it before.

You want to fight with me on here, bring it on. You haven't scored a point so far, but, I am just saying that the physical threats, especially under the circumstances, show what you boys are really about.

You are about five of you on one little guy, not going toe-to-toe with someone who might actually beat you.

Do you actually believe that Georgie? are you making a movie? are you on drugs? how could you possibly write that with a straight face? ######!

Truth be told fatty, you have ruffled too many feathers and now you are backing down.

Do us all a favour, struggle up on those arthritic legs, stagger over to the medicine cabinet, and take all those Valium tablets that were prescribed 3 a day that you have forgotten to take, all in 1 go and do the forum a favour

Bash

When I first joined this forum, I mentioned in some of my posts that I had been a Marine when I was younger and used to do martial arts as a hobby.

Then one day I wrote a post about something in my real life.

So what you are saying fatty is that you made up the shit about being a marine and the Bruce Lee stuff to try and compensate for your sad, pathetic existence.

Then one day you slipped up and revealed the true raspberry that you are.

Crystal, my son. Crystal.

I doubt very much if anyone has ever PM'd you.

Just another fantasy that you ....what do you call it????....Weenie bash to.

Sad...so sad.... :o

Truth be told fatty, you have ruffled too many feathers and now you are backing down.

Do us all a favour, struggle up on those arthritic legs, stagger over to the medicine cabinet, and take all those Valium tablets that were prescribed 3 a day that you have forgotten to take, all in 1 go and do the forum a favour

Bash

I don't think you can do youself in on Valium. Just gets you a good sleep unless it's combined w/booze.

Anyhow, all this latest bother is just a tempest in a teacup as me old granny would say. Instead of trying to whack Georgie, let's put our best efforts into ridding this forum of duck kee's and elcos.

Where's the Love? :o

Appears that a crowd of vultures are having a go at young Georgie. Back off. Boon Mee will ride to the rescue, as soon as he wakes up of course. Nothing like a nice nap. He likes naps he likes naps he likes naptime..

Come on Sick Boy check out the Gents old posts and stay clear of this arguement. Nobody wins, it just goes on and on and on.

And speaking of "Immoral Earnings" where's Erco ? :o

I don't think you can do youself in on Valium. Just gets you a good sleep unless it's combined w/booze.

Anyhow, all this latest bother is just a tempest in a teacup as me old granny would say. Instead of trying to whack Georgie, let's put our best efforts into ridding this forum of duck kee's and elcos.

Where's the Love? :o

you can do yourself in on Valium mate,

Me and the Gent have a mate here in Phuket who almost topped himself, he was found by a neighbour ( a nurse) with literally minutes to live, was injected with a massive amount of adreneline to get his heart running again, and rushed to hospital where they admistered an antidote to the Valium

He had taken 50 x 10mg tabs by the way

a luck lucky man

so there is the solution GP, follow these guidlines and it will all be ok.

By the way I did wonder why our mate didn' feel better after just taking one tab???

Bash

Appears that a crowd of vultures are having a go at young Georgie. Back off. Boon Mee will ride to the rescue, as soon as he wakes up of course. Nothing like a nice nap. He likes naps he likes naps he likes naptime..

Come on Sick Boy check out the Gents old posts and stay clear of this arguement. Nobody wins, it just goes on and on and on.

And speaking of "Immoral Earnings" where's Erco ? :o

i believe erco and duckthai are together somewhere in the perfect world with goosethai, montana etc.

they are the master race, when they're not posting on here they are probably picking peanuts out of dog poo. :D

Lamphun, star, I had no idea who Georgie was until he felt it necessary to refer to me as stupid boy earlier today. I have no interest in his political stance or his physical condition.

I do, however, take umbrage to his stupid insults to fellow board members.

I have taken the time to read his earlier posts and found it very difficult to find one that doesn't contain the words "weenie basher", "pussy warrior", "moron" and "I'm a living legend".

I will not refrain until this muppet is history.

Sick Boy

Was a time when I let the Gent upset me. In time he learned his lesson and now he seems almost human. It's better not to get pissed off with some casual stupid remark. Eh gent !! just ignore it and and .....

Ah what the ######.. have fun :o

Is Elco on the game ?

Sick Boy

Was a time when I let the Gent upset me. In time he learned his lesson and now he seems almost human. It's better not to get pissed off with some casual stupid remark. Eh gent !! just ignore it and and .....

Ah what the ######.. have fun :D

Is Elco on the game ?

Hey Max,

elco's still in the game and we've got another one who posts just like him by the nick of duckthai. Believe they're one and the same. :o

My skin is far too thick for me to get pissed off by some casual remark, my friend.

I will not tolerate some wanna be rambo slinging insults at me though.

Oh, and I am having fun! :o

I haven't seen anyone calling for GP to calm down at all. What's the deal there?

Over 1000 posts of total <deleted> and nobody seems to care!

Is he that messed up that you feel sorry for him?

If that's the case then put the <deleted> out of his misery for <deleted>'s sake.

Peace & Love.

SB

And the real Vietnam Vets don't brag on their service unless they were REMF's...

Used to run into some French Foreign Legion hands down in Pattaya and the only way I knew that they were indeed Legionaires was a mate of mine introduced me. These guys were hard-core and my mate, an American from the Bronx, NYC, was the only Yank I've ever heard of who served with the FFL. True story... :o

French Foreign Lesion, is that like an inflamed genital sore that's contracted from a Paris street walker? Just curious.

And the real Vietnam Vets don't brag on their service unless they were REMF's...

Used to run into some French Foreign Legion hands down in Pattaya and the only way I knew that they were indeed Legionaires was a mate of mine introduced me.  These guys were hard-core and my mate, an American from the Bronx, NYC, was the only Yank I've ever heard of who served with the FFL.  True story... :D

French Foreign Lesion, is that like an inflamed genital sore that's contracted from a Paris street walker? Just curious.

I can't believe I just read all eight pages of this dribble just to get this one bit of humor...I really need to get a hobby...

Dave mentioned that erco and duckthai were keeping busy picking peanuts out of the dog do-do...that would be one alternative, or as has been suggested that GP do a string of valium...maybe that would work....either might be a suitable alternative.

Sometimes these tit for tat back and forths have some humor...maybe this one does but I just don't see it. Just wish I hadn't read the whole string looking for it.

Oh well...have at it guys. :D

One man's junk is another's treasure :o

Used to run into some French Foreign Legion hands down in Pattaya and the only way I knew that they were indeed Legionaires was a mate of mine introduced me.  These guys were hard-core and my mate, an American from the Bronx, NYC, was the only Yank I've ever heard of who served with the FFL.  True story... :o

Is that Lesionaires desease then?

Bash

Used to run into some French Foreign Legion hands down in Pattaya and the only way I knew that they were indeed Legionaires was a mate of mine introduced me.  These guys were hard-core and my mate, an American from the Bronx, NYC, was the only Yank I've ever heard of who served with the FFL.  True story... :D

Bash

The Gent would have had himself "spot of trouble" going up against any one of those boys...even with the black-belt in "Quicondo"! :o

Bash

The Gent would have had himself "spot of trouble" going up against any one of those boys...even with the black-belt in "Quicondo"! :o

grasshopper!, when you can snatch this pebble................... :D