Samsung Monitor

yaimar

HI all . My monitor gave up , so off i trotted to big C, to the most super repair [electrics[ place on the island? they tell me no spares ?? only one year old? where would /might, be able to get it repaired please, Advise dear fellow members yaimar

HI all . My monitor gave up , so off i trotted to big C, to the most super repair [electrics[ place on the island? they tell me no spares ?? only one year old? where would /might, be able to get it repaired please, Advise dear fellow members yaimar

As with printers I have found that a monitor is a throw away item. As in the repairs outweigh the cost or value. Maybe you should consider buying a new one? Also you should look into the warrenty(sp)? A year is pretty new.

As with printers I have found that a monitor is a throw away item. As in the repairs outweigh the cost or value. Maybe you should consider buying a new one? Also you should look into the warrenty(sp)? A year is pretty new.

It doesn't seem that long ago that I bought a Samsung flat screen monitor and it set me back about 40K Baht so I would not willingly consider it to be a "throw away item"

Mine is still going strong though :o

On the warranty I think 12 months is pretty standard.

Thank to you all, for your help. I know where I stand now, topic ended yaimar
hi all . seasons greetings, Up date I said topic ended after reading,posts. tecnicion in big C told me to take the monitor to samsung, Phang Nga road opposite phuket royal city. very good info and the employees very helpfull. sent me to Bus computer, back side of tavorne hotel they say they can fix it. cost ??? Just in passing every repair place had sec/hand monitors 1500 1800 some with speakers. will post as soon as i get it back yaimar

• 3 weeks later...

UP DATE ON MONITOR, sent for service/repair by samsung. was away three weeks, and I was advised it had come back to BUS Computer, repaired, How much, free, done under waranty{in fact it is two year old. bus handled the whole thing . I could not belive it. Glad i did not throw it away, as advised . Just one small problem. I went to pick it up, they put it in my truck ,and when I opened the box./// it was not Cream, but Black, [ Not mine .] took it back, to day, and they gave me mine >Sorry said the most excellent office manager , Recomended Bus computers and samsung agent opposite Lava {phuket Royal city Hotel] Moral, Dont give up befor you even try, I nearly did, yaimar