UK Visit Visa - Hard Copy

Is the hard copy needed at application the same as the online application form?, I can't see any downloads for this to print out, or is it the VAF 1 form that's needed as a hard copy?

PST.

2 minutes ago, PST said:

Ok, So I simply print out the already filled out application form and use that as the hard copy, no need for a hand written hard copy?

PST

Yes, on the online application you first 'submit' then 'print', then 'pay' and 'book an appointment'.

Keep your paper to a minimum and no photos. Don't bother binding it up nicely and labeling - they don't want that.

Hmm, ok. Ive already submitted it, booked an appointment, and I'm at the pay stage ( in that order), it seems to say download and print is the last stage?

As long as I print it out and take a copy, that should be ok, yes?

Thanks for tip on paperwork, had conflicting reports on putting it in a binder and labelling, and photos also, would photos of the accommodation in the UK not be needed?

PST

7 hours ago, PST said:

As long as I print it out and take a copy, that should be ok, yes?

Provided the applicant signs it where required.

7 hours ago, PST said:

would photos of the accommodation in the UK not be needed?

Not needed.

Assuming you are staying with family or friends, provide a brief letter of invitation from them in which they describe the property and who else lives there to show that there is sufficient space for the applicant and sponsor, if there is one; preferably one room for their exclusive use whilst staying, such as a guest bedroom.

Although depending on the circumstances, exclusivity is not essential. Whenever my sister in law visits us from Thailand she shares a bedroom with our daughter; never been a problem visa wise (daughter a different matter as she gets older!)

Edited by 7by7
Spelling