True Visions/PGA Tour

BirdieMan

Apparently True Visions has dropped broadcasting PGA Tour golf. It used to be on TS HD channel 666. They have not had it for the last 2 weeks. I missed the Phoenix Open last week and the AT&T Pebble Beach this week is not on.

Does anyone know where I can watch the PGA Tour? Internet streaming or whatever?

Watch whatever sport, from all over the world, to your hearts content.  Unless Thailand blocks this site for some oddball reason it should work.  Works here in the states.  Quality depends on who is streaming so you may get the occasional choppy video or freeze up.  Just refresh or choose a different stream if one is available.

http://livetv.sx/enx/

Yeah; used to be able to watch a lot of the PGA tour on True Visions last season; this season they have shown almost none. A very good alternative is called Kodi. It is software that works on Mac & PC. If you Google it ("how to use Kodi" & "how to add SportsDevil to Kodi") you can find out how to get it working. It takes a while to figure out how to properly set it up, but after that it works pretty well. After setting up Kodi, remember to add SportsDevil to Kodi to get live sports streams such as FirstRowSports.eu to play seamlessly through the Kodi player. PGA Tour used to have some free live streaming; now you must pay for a subscription which will give some alternatives to the regular broadcast such as featured groups.

You can watch it free to Air at home or in a bar on Sophon Channel 40,along with LPGA,European and Asian Tour tournaments through NBC.

If you don't have an Android box,you can go to any bar that has Sky Sports (Channel 4)and the Golf Channel.

You could download  www.mobdro.com on to your Smart Tv,Tablet or smartphone and get the channels free on there.

Thank you for all the suggestions. They are good alternatives.

What I ended up doing is getting the username and password for Directv from my son in the US. I can watch Live TV from the Golf Channel using Directv credentials. Have to use VPN though. Since the PGA Tour is on in the early morning hours, I use FlashBack to record the broadcast and watch it later in the day.

Archived