What's the easiest form of Thai entrepreneurship?

Somebody tells me If I earn below 1 million baht per year, I do not need to be registered entrepreneur. But if I want to sell at Lazada, for instance, are they ask for some documents?

So what is the most hassle free and cheap form of entrepreneurship for Thai person?..

Edited by anyone
error

Marry a farang

So what is the most hassle free and cheap form of entrepreneurship for Thai person?..

<deleted>. You're asking farangs this?

Can't for the life of me put my finger on it, but for some reason  I don't think you're cut out to be an entrepreneur

Maybe you should consider a career in rocket science..... or government

4 minutes ago, grumbleweed said:

Marry a farang

Can't for the life of me put my finger on it, but for some reason  I don't think you're cut out to be an entrepreneur

i have been asked this question a few times by guys trying to set their thai girls up in a business so they can get of the game and not be so demanding for sponsorship. i sold my guesthouse i pattaya and had several guys look through wanting to buy it to give their girls a job. would be cheaper just to pay a salary.

Trouble with Thais is you can't trust them & certainly not with money they believe what is yours is there's but they don't consider it stealing. Open any business they will have there hands in the till. Another problem is they consider having sex just as a body function like taking a Pee or a number 2. That hole between there legs earns big money so there not going to give up renting that out for what they call, love me short time or you want love me long time. Any business would also have male customers & there is the huge temptation  men want that expensive hole between her legs & a large number of men are very willing to pay for it if she is a good looker. Best not to get involved with Thai Females if you must, RENT THEM , it's far cheaper then BUYING THEM. Fools in paradise never see what is happening all around them  & been scammed off your Thai partner is what they do best. It's all about  how much money they can get out of you before it's time to move on to the next  Farang.   ( MONEY IS NUMBER ONE IN THAILAND ).

1 hour ago, RickoMortis said:

Trouble with Thais is you can't trust them & certainly not with money they believe what is yours is there's but they don't consider it stealing. Open any business they will have there hands in the till. Another problem is they consider having sex just as a body function like taking a Pee or a number 2. That hole between there legs earns big money so there not going to give up renting that out for what they call, love me short time or you want love me long time. Any business would also have male customers & there is the huge temptation  men want that expensive hole between her legs & a large number of men are very willing to pay for it if she is a good looker. Best not to get involved with Thai Females if you must, RENT THEM , it's far cheaper then BUYING THEM. Fools in paradise never see what is happening all around them  & been scammed off your Thai partner is what they do best. It's all about  how much money they can get out of you before it's time to move on to the next  Farang.   ( MONEY IS NUMBER ONE IN THAILAND ).

Gee, aren't you the well informed one.

Wait for some enterprising individual with brains and initiative to start a business that goes like a bomb - and copy it.

That's the good news. The bad news is you'll have to compete against lots of other copycats doing same thing.

11 hours ago, RickoMortis said:

So intelligent and so wrong. 

99 cents short of a dollar Mr Generalise.

Must of chosen many wisely in your life 

15 hours ago, RickoMortis said:

You need to learn some grammar mate.  in particular the difference between THEIRS AND THERES ( a word that does not exist by the way).

23 hours ago, grumbleweed said:

Marry a farang

maybe...just maybe...the guy doesn't speak thai, or know a thai that can answer the question (i''ve met thais that do not know how to operate a payphone), and that's why he is here...

4 hours ago, hdkane said:

maybe...just maybe...the guy doesn't speak thai, or know a thai that can answer the question (i''ve met thais that do not know how to operate a payphone), and that's why he is here...

A Thai who doesn't speak Thai, doesn't know a Thai that speaks Thai that could answer his question better than a farang, asking farangs how a Thai should go about starting a business in Thailand... and you take him serious?

Maybe... just maybe, you were in the same class as him

The fact that you associate with people who don't know how to use a pay phone says a lot about your level of intellect 

Edited by grumbleweed