Writing In Pdf

freeman

If its been designed as an Acrobat form with fill-in fields, you can fill them in in Acrobat itself. However, Acrobat Reader will then only allow you to print the form, NOT save it. Only the FULL version of Acrobat will allow saving of filled-in forms.

If it wasn't designed that way then Photoshop is one option, or there is freeware which will do the job for you, I believe.

G

Is there any way I can type in a form I received in PDF format? ( except by Photoshop )

Tks for any comment.

Edited by grtaylor

If its been designed as an Acrobat form with fill-in fields, you can fill them in in Acrobat itself. However, Acrobat Reader will then only allow you to print the form, NOT save it. Only the FULL version of Acrobat will allow saving of filled-in forms.

If it wasn't designed that way then Photoshop is one option, or there is freeware which will do the job for you, I believe.

G

Is there any way I can type in a form I received in PDF format? ( except by Photoshop )

Tks for any comment.

I have full version. Please advise how I can do it..it is a fill-in field form. Where should i start from?

tks

I have full version. Please advise how I can do it..it is a fill-in field form. Where should i start from?

tks

If it truly is a 'fill-in form' then you should see "This document contains interactive form fields" at the top of the form. You just put your cursor in the box that needs to be filled then type the information in. The cursor will change from a hand symbol to a bracket symbol when moved into the field box. If you do not see either of these, then it is not a fill-in form and you will have to manually add text in the locations. The below image shows what you have to choose to add free style text in it.

The text placed will show as a yellow bordered box, but right click on it and select 'Properties' and you can remove the backcolor and border. This will only work (free style text) if you have the Full (which includes Adobe pdfwriter). I'm using Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional to do it. Maybe your definition of "full" is not correct and does not have the writer portion. You can tell if you try to print from an application (Word for example) and one of the printer choices is Adobe Acrobat.

post-566-1166078354_thumb.jpg