translate 1sentence please

dao khanong

Difficult to fathom.  Particularly without context.  Here's my stab:

ถูกใจ I believe means "like", not "scared", so "I still don't like the elder person".

เจ้าถิ่น means something like "local mafia chief", so the phrase possibly begins "[He's] not the local mafia chief of 'Check in'...".  Not sure of the sentence's full meaning.

สุบ isn't in my dictionaries.  I'm guessing it's a typo for ความสุข - "happiness" giving "the happiness of a holiday".

It's kind of a weird string of sentences (or phrases).

But here are what they mean:

ยังไม่ถูกใจคุณพี่

1.Not quite right yet, sister.  (or "brother". -- คุณพี่ here can mean "you" in a casual, playful, or sarcastic way.  Depends on the context and tone.)

OR

2.Still not quite good enough for him. (Or "her"  -- คุณพี่ here can refer to a 3rd person.)

ไม่ใช่เจ้าถิ่นเช็คอินได้มั้ย

(I am) Not a regular, can I check in (too)?

ความสุขของวันหยุด

(A little) weekend fun (or happiness)

OR

Enjoying my day off.

If I have to try to make sense of this, my guess is that it comes from a woman who is just browsing in a shop and got asked whether she wants to buy anything.  In that case, the "check in" is just a misuse of the English word.

but it's a wild guess.

Edited by BayLay

48 minutes ago, BayLay said:

It's kind of a weird string of sentences (or phrases).

But here are what they mean:

ยังไม่ถูกใจคุณพี่

1.Not quite right yet, sister.  (or "brother". -- คุณพี่ here can mean "you" in a casual, playful, or sarcastic way.  Depends on the context and tone.)

OR

2.Still not quite good enough for him. (Or "her"  -- คุณพี่ here can refer to a 3rd person.)

Your translation seems to omit ใจ.  Surely ถูกใจ here is one word.

48 minutes ago, BayLay said:

ไม่ใช่เจ้าถิ่นเช็คอินได้มั้ย

(I am) Not a regular, can I check in (too)?

ถิ่น has a sense "home town".  For เจ้าถิ่น would "local" be a possible translation? (Though one dictionary translates it "gangster boss of an area" and the RID has "เจ้าของถิ่น, ผู้ชำนาญในเรื่องของท้องถิ่นนั้น ๆ, (ปาก) นักเลงโต" which is pretty unambiguous.)

40 minutes ago, Oxx said:

Your translation seems to omit ใจ.  Surely ถูกใจ here is one word.

ถิ่น has a sense "home town".  For เจ้าถิ่น would "local" be a possible translation? (Though one dictionary translates it "gangster boss of an area" and the RID has "เจ้าของถิ่น, ผู้ชำนาญในเรื่องของท้องถิ่นนั้น ๆ, (ปาก) นักเลงโต" which is pretty unambiguous.)

Yes, ถูกใจ is one word here.  And what I used as a rough translation could read "It doesn't feel quite right for me (or to my liking) yet".   So I wasn't really omitting it.  Rather, I neglected to make it clear enough considering we don't have a real context.

As for เจ้าถิ่น, yes, we can also use "local".  In fact, that's the word I used at first, and I decided to change it after I was throwing in the wild guess about this possibly be in a browsing situation.   One may be a regular shopper, but not a local per se.   But I was totally projecting and splitting hair there.  

So my long answer can be sum up in 3 words: You are correct.

:-)