pool problem panic, where to buy clean water?

steve2112

i'm panicking a bit. i recently emptied my pool to do some repairs and refilled from my well. the water from the well came in very cloudy, i could only see down about 30-50cm.

so i raised the ph to about 8.0 and added 4kg of alum (san som in thai) which usually flocs all the crap to the bottom after about 12 hours. but this morning, it hardly made a dent, the water is still super cloudy.

so this morning i bought 1 liter of astral pools flocculant and put that in. its only had about 3-4 hours since i stopped mixing it in, but it not clearing super fast.

problem is i have some customers coming friday so i need a fix. if the floccing doesn;t work, i was wondering about pumping it out again and buying clean water if i can find some. anyone have a recommendation and what's the price? my pool is about 40,000 liters

thanks

12 hours ago, nongkhaidude said:

On the main road from the circle past the sea shell museum just before the beach road on your right there is a Soi with a temple gate  go under the gate about 100 or so meters on the right side . The water is excellent there but if you go up towards Soi Naam Jai you will get terrible water , lots of iron 

That is where we get our water from, deep well, no problem putting it in a pool.