When do I report 90days ?

Took a little looking at all your stamps before seeing you got a 90 day entry on the 4th of January after applying for a visa.

You do not need to do a 90 day report until 90 days from when you apply for your new extension.

You can apply for your extension next week when you will have less than 45 days remaining on that entry.

I was advised I believe from your good self after I missed re-entry at swampy Xmas time 

and came back on a setv, corrected at C/W waited 15 days returned and was given what you see

now,  not sure what it is although it says non-o-retirement I assume I just renew on the 3 April

for my retirement extension,and will follow on annually,this being my new date for renewal

why do you suggest I do it next week,this is so bloody confusing,sorry I follow the Visa 

forum but am left with a feeling of being lost when I do...........By the way had to do non-o-

retirement forms again including bank letters etc .........

Edited by KBsinter

3 minutes ago, KBsinter said:

why do you suggest I do it next week,this is so bloody confusing,sorry I follow the Visa 

You can apply for your extension of stay during the last 45 days of the 90 day entry from the visa entry you got at immigration.  The first day you can apply is tomorrow since that is 45 days before the 3rd of April.

You will do the 90 day report 90 days from the date you apply for the extension.

On 16/02/2017 at 3:27 PM, wgdanson said:

As the name suggests, it is 90 days after you enter thailand, give or take a week.

give or take a week ?

That would mean, when I am leaving the country for my usual Songkran-trip after 91 days, I will not run into trouble ?

45 minutes ago, siam2007 said:

That would mean, when I am leaving the country for my usual Songkran-trip after 91 days, I will not run into trouble ?

By the rules you are obliged to do the 90 day report before you leave on day 91.

(up to two weeks before the due date)

The grace period does not exempt from the report.

On the other hand I can not remember any posts here that people have got fined after return on next visit to immigration office.

But be aware that your immigration office might require a TM30 notice after returning (a new pain in ... ).