Reapplying for student visa.

I have just finished my second course of Thai-language. My first attempt was 6months, and second was 1year. I was just notified by my school that I can no longer attend Thai classss. I have finished the highest level class for them and they can not offer me another visa. What they did say is I can stay and study a different language like Japanese. I would like to know if anybody has gone through this situation before? I would like to continue learning Thai for my visa, but if I have to change my language I guess I would have to do that. The problem being is I am not ready to leave Thailand yet, and would like to extend my stay another year or two. I am unable to get a multiple entry visa, and student visas seem be the best for expats in my situation.

edit: I would also like to add. Does anybody know of any schools in Bangkok that offer ED visas that are not language oriented. For example culinary, computer graphics, 3D printing. Small hobbie learning centers that offer ED visas also.

Edited by haja5
Additional thoughts

You could look for anther school that offers a higher level of Thai language studies. Some universities offer them and you might be able to get a one year extensions at immigration instead of 90 days.

A year and half under the current rules is about all you can study one language at most schools.