need help for my trip schedule

eurfx

i need a help for my trip

I will reach bangkok at 7 pm and will try to catch bus to pattaya

I will then stay in LK noble hotel or the arrieval night

then will spend 2 days in pattaya rin resort

I need help in what i can visit in those 2 days?

Prices of everything bus form bangkok airport to pattaya , places i will visit and its price

I am with my wife and 2 children

thanks

39 minutes ago, sandgroper2 said:

If you have to know the price of a bus ride, then you cant afford the trip.

That was not very nice.

The guy only want's a short  holiday with his family and costing it out.

What's wrong with that .

what a retarded comment you made   :bah:

Edited by onemorechang

6 minutes ago, onemorechang said:

That was not very nice.

What's wrong with that .

Well, at least it'll serve the OP in preparing himself to the 'quality' of resident of Pattaya City

Not defending anyones comments but this question seems remarkably like hundreds posted on the TripAdvisor site.

Usually the poster is from India and expects trip advisor posters to provide them with a full itinerary and costs without themselves having to do any work or research.

The usual answer is either stop being so lazy and do some research of their own or go to a travel agent .

bus here 120 baht each - http://airportpattayabus.com/v1/airport-to-pattaya/

a day at the water park silver lake  - https://www.ramayanawaterpark.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiArbrFBRDL4Oiz97GP2nISJAAmJMFa3eH8g55-_P8LrOQCoT93uMGdwQHs2CnLcsGU-IlOURoCsFHw_wcB

and a day at nong nooch garden centre and show - http://www.nongnoochtropicalgarden.com/

hope you and the family have a great time 

1 hour ago, CeeGee said:

Not defending anyones comments but this question seems remarkably like hundreds posted on the TripAdvisor site.

Usually the poster is from India and expects trip advisor posters to provide them with a full itinerary and costs without themselves having to do any work or research.

The usual answer is either stop being so lazy and do some research of their own or go to a travel agent .

this aint tripadvisor

6 hours ago, eurfx said:

I will reach bangkok at 7 pm and will try to catch bus to pattaya

I will then stay in LK noble hotel or the arrieval night

Hmm. Not the simplest place to get to though you could walk from the North Road bus station (which is not the one that the airport bus goes to early in the evening).

As there are four of you why not just pre-book a taxi from Pattaya to pick you up at the airport? That should be 1000B from the likes of Mr T and will be cheaper than an airport taxi and will save you having to discuss prices with a bahtbus for a special evening trip to your hotel. The extra cost will only be a few hundred Baht over the bus, and it should save you a lot of time and hassle.

6 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Hmm. Not the simplest place to get to though you could walk from the North Road bus station (which is not the one that the airport bus goes to early in the evening).

As there are four of you why not just pre-book a taxi from Pattaya to pick you up at the airport? That should be 1000B from the likes of Mr T and will be cheaper than an airport taxi and will save you having to discuss prices with a bahtbus for a special evening trip to your hotel. The extra cost will only be a few hundred Baht over the bus, and it should save you a lot of time and hassle.

Good advice. The bus from http://suvarnabhumiairport.com/ is usually fully booked so you might have an hour or 2 wait getting 4 tics. Add the cost of those up with the taxi once in Pattaya and your better off all around just getting a taxi from the airport.

5 hours ago, Roger Lee said:

Engage with one the many tourist touts on the beach and go to Koh Larn.  It'll be a memorable trip.  Last I was there, Chinese tourists were abundant.

Koh Larn (coral island) is a great day trip for the family. The cheap way is to ride the 30baht ferry over from Pattaya Pier (Bali Hai) at the south end of Walking Street. 

Thanks for all of your reviews guys

I am from Egypt not Indian

I was just want to make an estimated cost of my trip as i will visit 3 countries Thailand Malaysia and indonesia so i want to modify my costs

One last question if i take a taxi from the airport to pattaya how much it will cost? and if i took a bus how much will it cost? 

from your reviews i think taxi is 1000 and the bus will be 130*4= 520

i think adding 500 baht will be better if more comfortable as i will come from approx 19 hours trip

Also thanks for nice advises for the program

Another ques please, my hotel Pattaya rin resort, any rates from you to it? and is it near the tourist areas?

Also can i hire a car? should i have an international driving licence? how much does a car cost per day?

thanks

pattaya is extremely congested and motorcycles are like bees on a honey pot, i would forget about renting a car. and they drive on the correct side of the road here - left side

Pattaya rin resort on 'booking.com' is about 3150 baht for 2 nights stay, i am sure there would be cheaper rooms available in the area

I would book a taxi with somebody like  Mr. T. You can Google to get details.

Pattaya city is very condested. You are only here a short time. Don't worry about renting a car.  Koh Larn is a good day trip if you like the beach. 

I would also Google top things to do in pattaya. Trip Advisor has some great info also. Worth checking it out. 

20 hours ago, onemorechang said:

That was not very nice.

What's wrong with that .

So what happens then if halfway through his trip, he finds his bus fare back home has doubled?  As an economist for 25 years, I know what I am talking about.

On 2/23/2017 at 7:17 PM, steve187 said:

bus here 120 baht each - http://airportpattayabus.com/v1/airport-to-pattaya/

a day at the water park silver lake  - https://www.ramayanawaterpark.com/?gclid=CjwKEAiArbrFBRDL4Oiz97GP2nISJAAmJMFa3eH8g55-_P8LrOQCoT93uMGdwQHs2CnLcsGU-IlOURoCsFHw_wcB

and a day at nong nooch garden centre and show - http://www.nongnoochtropicalgarden.com/

hope you and the family have a great time 

Nice answer, nice guy, as several others! :thumbsup: It also teaches me a lesson when I read posts like this, not to be arrogant / intolerant. I made it a habit to write answers to posts on forums, but not send them immediately, but read them again a few min. later, often I re-write or delete, as they were not appropriate. Not everybody is lucky enough to be rich, smart, experienced, well-travelled etc. etc. etc. and unless a post is really dumb, vulgar or provocative, there is rarely a need for a demeaninging answer. Maybe just don't answer one, might often be the better choice. 

Bravo!   MS>

Edited by moonseeker

4 hours ago, moonseeker said:

Nice answer, nice guy, as several others! :thumbsup: It also teaches me a lesson when I read posts like this, not to be arrogant / intolerant. I made it a habit to write answers to posts on forums, but not send them immediately, but read them again a few min. later, often I re-write or delete, as they were not appropriate. Not everybody is lucky enough to be rich, smart, experienced, well-travelled etc. etc. etc. and unless a post is really dumb, vulgar or provocative, there is rarely a need for a demeaninging answer. Maybe just don't answer one, might often be the better choice. 

Bravo!   MS>

A bit of banter doesn't bother me, some great comedy writers here, but it should be said again this forum is invaluable to both expats and tourists alike. When I go back home for a visit I always ask my kids whether there is finally a resource like this but sadly not. Take a bow all you helpfull posters for the kind advise you dispense. 

23 hours ago, eurfx said:

Thanks for all of your reviews guys

I am from Egypt not Indian

I was just want to make an estimated cost of my trip as i will visit 3 countries Thailand Malaysia and indonesia so i want to modify my costs

One last question if i take a taxi from the airport to pattaya how much it will cost? and if i took a bus how much will it cost? 

from your reviews i think taxi is 1000 and the bus will be 130*4= 520

i think adding 500 baht will be better if more comfortable as i will come from approx 19 hours trip

Also thanks for nice advises for the program

Another ques please, my hotel Pattaya rin resort, any rates from you to it? and is it near the tourist areas?

Also can i hire a car? should i have an international driving licence? how much does a car cost per day?

thanks

You would need transportation from the bus terminal to your resort which would add 2-300baht so not worth the extra hassle. The resort is on a baht bus route (google) so I would not bother with a car rental unless you plan on some out of town day trips. Driving and parking can be a nightmare. Between walking and baht buses, 10baht fare,  your within easy reach of all in town tourist spots.