What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love

GracelessFawn

I'm with you there.

I like to feel mated though. Bonded. Attached. Owned and owning. Intimate. Connected. On fire with love and burning with passion. Marriage is a whole nuther situation. I'd want to live together for a minimum of two years before making that gesture, and even then, the mate would have to be of a very rare compatibility.

I agree.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey GF, how come the Donz and Terry are jealous? Both are honourable upstanding gents with wives and gf's............do you feel that you might be distracting them from their relationships and causing mayhem?

Why are divorces so costly..............................cos they are worth it

Why would Donz and Terry be jealous? (Donz doesn't seem to like me at all, while Terry is pretty nice.) Nah, I don't think I am distracting both of them, but I hope that i am not distracting you Grapetable.

That's why I don't believe in marriage. It's not a guarantee for a relationship to work. Marriage works for some people and it doesn't work for others. (I do believe in love and in relationships!) Anyway, if I get married in the future....... it will be with someone very very special.

bad luck donz,

the lovely miss fawn is one smart cookie as she picked me for the good guy and you for the gumbie. :D:o

cricky's miss fawn you get me all excited when you say things like that and when we gonna get together and have that bloody lager you always been promising me.? :D

im getting dehydrated :D

bad luck donz,

the lovely miss fawn is one smart cookie as she picked me for the good guy and you for the gumbie. :D:o

cricky's miss fawn you get me all excited when you say things like that and when we gonna get together and have that bloody lager you always been promising me.? :D

Yeah, donz! Bad luck!

Well, let me know when you'll have time for a lager Terry.

I'm still feeling the ill effects of rum that I drank with friends last night. Terrible! Grrrrrrrrrrr. Anyway, there is nothing that a gift from heaven wouldn't cure. Ever had Paracetamols?

So GF u dont believe in marriage................mmm.....marriage is just a public commitment...........u one of those who are afraid of commitment?

told ur bf that yet? maybe he will be relieved to hear that?

Marriage is just a piece of paper Grapetable.

The commitment part in a relationship comes from both partners. What is public commitment? (Isn't it synonymous as to keeping-up with the Jones? Or maybe, it is simply social expectations - it is what society dictates.)

No, I am not afraid of commitment at all. I see commitment as "binding" but not marriage.

Take note......... the first thing some women do after the "weeding" este wedding is cut their hair. Then, gradually wear shabby clothes. Then, wear grandma panties. It's simply wrong! (In my book anyway.)

No worries Grapetable. If I have a bf out there, he is a very secure man because he will know for sure that I am very committed.

Edited by GracelessFawn

Yeah but ur bf is a farang! How will u be together without the paper for visa's???????

Didnt think of that didya?

Typical woman has all the answers to the wrong questions!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........... How do you know about my bf?

If you do know him........ tell him that I might just marry him if he proposes the right way. (The traditional kneeling, you know!)

Yeah but ur bf is a farang! How will u be together without the paper for visa's???????

Didnt think of that didya?

Typical woman has all the answers to the wrong questions!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........... How do you know about my bf?

If you do know him........ tell him that I might just marry him if he proposes the right way. (The traditional kneeling, you know!)

Can I come to the wedding please Miss Fawn .... ? :o

bad luck donz,

Yeah, donz! Bad luck!

Well, let me know when you'll have time for a lager Terry.

I'm still feeling the ill effects of rum that I drank with friends last night. Terrible! Grrrrrrrrrrr. Anyway, there is nothing that a gift from heaven wouldn't cure. Ever had Paracetamols?

Bad luck???

You would be the one pushing people out the way while getting in line to see the Donz.

Probaly got a better chance winning the lotto 3 times straight.

• 1 month later...

Khun Bambina is rather bold

That's why I haven't said a word about "What or Who I think of when Making Love."

even asking other people about "What or Who I think of when Making Love." i still dont dare to ask .. it's privacy things

anyway i heard hookers asked each other

Miss G :meau khen meung dai gee xxxx

( how many cocks did you get last night?)

Miss F: 2-3 un

(few sticks)

Miss G : leaw meung kid thung arai very meung aow gun , meung thum tah nai bang

(so , What you thought of when Making Love. what were the positions you had done)

Miss F : Goo khid thung ngern , goo tum tah baab nuk gee la yim nas tic)

(I thought about only money and i did many position as if i were a gymnastic girl )

Miss F. Meaung tham goo tum mai?

(why you ask me?)

Miss G. prao wah rao phen garee

(coz we are a hooker)

.. I was not that nosey , I just was in queue in Mc .Donald somewhere

anyway ... IMHO

who asks the question likes "What Or Who Do People Think Of When Making Love"

1 Husband/wife ...bf/gf ... partner (just fantasy)

2really really closed friends ..

3 SLUT

PS ... oops sorry

MiSS G-F are not Graceless - Fawn

G = Gaew ( = Glass in english)

F= Fon( = rain)

• 2 weeks later...

This was part of an email to a friend today, and seemed also appropriate for this thread.

Noni loves me. I haven’t kissed a woman in that way for years. Kissing with her totally rocks, I could just kiss her without needing sex. Usually I have no mood to kiss at all, unless I’m having sex. I feel like a teenager again, kissing her. We have this incredible hunger and satisfaction and thrill, mixing with each other, and the sensations get deeper each time, as if we are starting to be able to reach into each others deep being.

Deep being - I sat by the ocean today. I also went to the gym. I tried to keep my eyes open. Let the visuals in. Letting go and being wider, there was a sense of being more than seeing. Walking and swimming in beingness.

Noni loves me, and I felt my heart, as we lay exausted next to each other. At first I felt my usual energies, and breath and attention moving them in little thrills and streams. Then there was the strangest thing. I felt HER love in me, and the world totally changed - there was a sense of reverence - a holy glow.

So you see why I say that Sex is prayer? The most important act that humans do?

Regardless of what those feeling may or may not reduce to, whether love truly can touch love in a reverent beingness, or not. Contentment and joy and plain old fashioned happiness. I can joyfully dance, joyfully look any stranger in the eye, and enjoy seeing colors. Inside my heart is a constant contentment, and year by year promises more - has delivered more.

I’m so grateful to all these little girls - even the ones who totally ######ed me over. Learning to love, and to be love, is quite a chi kung.

Sometimes I pour out love, my heart is a furnace. Sometimes I drink it in. Sometimes our lusty polarities mix it. And there are so many sexual positions that internal energies can take, from holding sex in the belly to letting the spine be totally open and large energies pour down from the top of the head and thrill up from below the feet. It’s endless.

So ya, no way do I want to die. Being is so good. I love being.

When I first had sex, I was in my head, thinking and noticing. But nowadays I’m more just there, given over to it, embodying it, being it. I’m very present with my lovers. I almost never have any room in my experience to fantasize about another lover, as who I am with is so very engaging to me. Being with someone, sharing intense passion and lusty sex and becoming being. Being is so good.

This was part of an email to a friend today, and seemed also appropriate for this thread.

Noni loves me. I haven't kissed a woman in that way for years. Kissing with her totally rocks, I could just kiss her without needing sex. Usually I have no mood to kiss at all, unless I'm having sex. I feel like a teenager again, kissing her. We have this incredible hunger and satisfaction and thrill, mixing with each other, and the sensations get deeper each time, as if we are starting to be able to reach into each others deep being.

Deep being - I sat by the ocean today. I also went to the gym. I tried to keep my eyes open. Let the visuals in. Letting go and being wider, there was a sense of being more than seeing. Walking and swimming in beingness.

Noni loves me, and I felt my heart, as we lay exausted next to each other. At first I felt my usual energies, and breath and attention moving them in little thrills and streams. Then there was the strangest thing. I felt HER love in me, and the world totally changed - there was a sense of reverence - a holy glow.

Regardless of what those feeling may or may not reduce to, whether love truly can touch love in a reverent beingness, or not. Contentment and joy and plain old fashioned happiness. I can joyfully dance, joyfully look any stranger in the eye, and enjoy seeing colors. Inside my heart is a constant contentment, and year by year promises more - has delivered more.

I'm so grateful to all these little girls - even the ones who totally ######ed me over. Learning to love, and to be love, is quite a chi kung.

Sometimes I pour out love, my heart is a furnace. Sometimes I drink it in. Sometimes our lusty polarities mix it. And there are so many sexual positions that internal energies can take, from holding sex in the belly to letting the spine be totally open and large energies pour down from the top of the head and thrill up from below the feet. It's endless.

When I first had sex, I was in my head, thinking and noticing. But nowadays I'm more just there, given over to it, embodying it, being it. I'm very present with my lovers. I almost never have any room in my experience to fantasize about another lover, as who I am with is so very engaging to me. Being with someone, sharing intense passion and lusty sex and becoming being. Being is so good.

:D:bah::D:bah::o:D:D

Edited by zaza

Noni loves me. I haven't kissed a woman in that way for years. Kissing with her totally rocks, I could just kiss her without needing sex. Usually I have no mood to kiss at all, unless I'm having sex. I feel like a teenager again, kissing her. We have this incredible hunger and satisfaction and thrill, mixing with each other, and the sensations get deeper each time, as if we are starting to be able to reach into each others deep being.

I'm so grateful to all these little girls - even the ones who totally ######ed me over. Learning to love, and to be love, is quite a chi kung.

Sometimes I pour out love, my heart is a furnace. Sometimes I drink it in. Sometimes our lusty polarities mix it. And there are so many sexual positions that internal energies can take, from holding sex in the belly to letting the spine be totally open and large energies pour down from the top of the head and thrill up from below the feet. It's endless.

When I first had sex, I was in my head, thinking and noticing. But nowadays I'm more just there, given over to it, embodying it, being it. I'm very present with my lovers. I almost never have any room in my experience to fantasize about another lover, as who I am with is so very engaging to me. Being with someone, sharing intense passion and lusty sex and becoming being. Being is so good.

Stunning reading. But do you actually climax with so much running around your head?

Stunning reading. But do you actually climax with so much running around your head?

I don't understand how your reply relates to what I said.

When I first had sex, I was in my head, thinking and noticing. But nowadays I'm more just there, given over to it, embodying it, being it.

At one point today, I felt HER love in me, and the world totally changed - there was a sense of reverence - a holy glow. This wasn't anything running around in my head.

The main thrust of my post was that with good sex you are too busy having it to think of anything, and then you reply to me that I think to much while having sex. How very weird.

I don't understand how your reply relates to what I said.

When I first had sex, I was in my head, thinking and noticing. But nowadays I'm more just there, given over to it, embodying it, being it.

At one point today, I felt HER love in me, and the world totally changed - there was a sense of reverence - a holy glow. This wasn't anything running around in my head.

The main thrust of my post was that with good sex you are too busy having it to think of anything, and then you reply to me that I think to much while having sex. How very weird.

You didn't answer my question. I simply asked - DO YOU CLIMAX? And I didn't say you THINK too much. I meant - do your neurons actually manage to force their way through this gridlocked information highway to an orgy of the senses and signal like, WEEEEEEEEEEEE! this is a buzz? Mine do. I'm weird, I guess.