Do I Need to Pay Taxes or Tariffs?

racyrick

I am not too sure on your actual question, but when I move things from China to Thailand or vice versa, I always get stung when using DHL or FedEx. Try looking at a courier company called SF, a Chinese company with operations also in Thailand.they are much more efficient and cheaper.

1 hour ago, DipStick said:

I am not too sure on your actual question, but when I move things from China to Thailand or vice versa, I always get stung when using DHL or FedEx. Try looking at a courier company called SF, a Chinese company with operations also in Thailand.they are much more efficient and cheaper.

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a web address or phone for SF?

I heard DHL and Fed Ex was a problem, but any idea what I would pay for the above in taxes, duties and tariffs?

10 minutes ago, racyrick said:

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a web address or phone for SF?

I heard DHL and Fed Ex was a problem, but any idea what I would pay for the above in taxes, duties and tariffs?

As for costs, sorry I cannot help. But as for SF simply Google  SF COURIERS THAILAND, from your China suppliers angle I will guarantee they know and have used SF before, it's the top courier service in China and is massive.

Yes, you will paying import duty at the applicable rate unless you are a company that is registered for paperless customs and the supplier sends a Form E.

If you are a registered company the Form E gives you a dispensation for the import duty alone.

You still have to pay any other taxes and also VAT (which as a company can be offset against your output VAT).

Archived