Headset for under helmet

JAFO

I wear a full face Shoei race helmet and for the ones that wear this style you know they are tight fit as designed. I enjoy riding and listening to music and am looking for some quality low profile  ear buds that I can use and blue tooth to my phone.  Anyone have some recommendations/suggestions. I have been using some Sennheisers and they fit excellent under the helmet but tend to back out of the ear which has become a bit annoying. I plug the head phones into my Jabra bluetooth which links to my phone.  

Cheers

I would discourage the use of any headset on a motorbike. A full face helmet already blocks off a lot of sound and reduces the sensory perception of what is going on arround you. I can redall many instances when I heard another traffic before it came into my field of view.

1 hour ago, Maybole said:

I would discourage the use of any headset on a motorbike. A full face helmet already blocks off a lot of sound and reduces the sensory perception of what is going on arround you. I can redall many instances when I heard another traffic before it came into my field of view.

Same if you're car stereo is too loud. I use in ear headphones and low volume so I don't miss a beat. 

On 3/1/2017 at 9:23 AM, Maybole said:

I do not mean to sound rude here but I wasn't asking for opinions on the dynamics on headsets and riding.  I am looking for some suggestions if there are some out there that will fit.  I have ridden for years with headsets and it has never been problem. None of them are noise cancelling anyway.