90 day reporting question

Thanks for coming back to me on this one yes i did buy the  multi re entry permit its a stamp on my passport valid till aug/17

so maybe its a mistake by airport immigration will go jomtiem tomorrow

question is if you have a multi re entry do you still have to do a report on before or after trip?

Edited by retirementenquiry

12 minutes ago, retirementenquiry said:

Thanks for coming back to me on this one yes i did buy the  multi re entry permit its a stamp on my passport valid till aug/17

so maybe its a mistake by airport immigration will go jomtiem tomorrow

question is if you have a multi re entry do you still have to do a report on before or after trip?

If you had a re-entry permit it is a mistake by Immigration who missed it. Some people put there rentry permit number on there TM6 card in place of the visa number in order the I/O at the airport notices it. I am not entirely sure it can be corrected at any immigration office but somebody who knows for sure will confirm if it can be done at Jomtien or if you need to go back to airport immigration. It's not something I have ever had to do myself so cannot say exactly.
Your 90 day report will be due 90 days from when you entered the country this time. The day you entered being day 1 of the 90 days. It can be done up to 15 days early or up to 7 days late.

Edited by Lovethailandelite

So i went to jomtien with my incorrect entry in my passport was told i could go to BKK and get it sorted or pay 2k here, also had to pay 2k for dam late reporting didn’t think i would need as i left thialand on a trip and had a multi re entry

I had to pay for the mistake by immigration in swampy I will from now on inspect my passport

I did not know reporting was still required when i leave Thailand on a multi re entry is that not considered reporting

The retirement visa is a joke have been scammed more times with this current visa than ever before

5 minutes ago, retirementenquiry said:

So i went to jomtien with my incorrect entry in my passport was told i could go to BKK and get it sorted or pay 2k here, also had to pay 2k for dam late reporting didn’t think i would need as i left thialand on a trip and had a multi re entry

I had to pay for the mistake by immigration in swampy I will from now on inspect my passport

I did not know reporting was still required when i leave Thailand on a multi re entry is that not considered reporting

The retirement visa is a joke have been scammed more times with this current visa than ever before

The 2k baht to fix the stamping error was extortion. There is no fee for it.

Leaving the country ends the need for a report until 90 days from the date you enter the country. Were you up to date on on your 90 day reporting when you left the country.

Just now, ubonjoe said:

Leaving the country ends the need for a report until 90 days from the date you enter the country. Were you up to date on on your 90 day reporting when you left the country.

I have a feeling the 2k fine was for a failure to lodge a TM30 within 24hrs of returning to his address.

27 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

left the country 31/1/17 was due 90 report 8/2/17 but was told you still have to report 15 days before or 7 days after this is not explained anywhere it is a double reporting and imo its BS no wonder immigration is packed everyday they want to try and entrap us to extort whenever hence the online will never be allow it would make it easy  

ask the question many times about the wrong entry in my passport made by an emigration offical at swampy and how to fix nobody knew even a visa run company I phoned earlier

we are at the mercy of these cretins even when its there mistake TIT good luck all

4 minutes ago, retirementenquiry said:

left the country 31/1/17 was due 90 report 8/2/17 but was told you still have to report 15 days before or 7 days after this is not explained anywhere it is a double reporting and imo its BS no wonder immigration is packed everyday they want to try and entrap us to extort whenever hence the online will never be allow it would make it easy  

ask the question many times about the wrong entry in my passport made by an emigration offical at swampy and how to fix nobody knew even a visa run company I phoned earlier

we are at the mercy of these cretins even when its there mistake TIT good luck all

Did you get your wrong visa entry stamp corrected?

paid 2k just as you go in the door was given an option to go to bkk place is full of idiot foreigners trying to do the right thing

Its a cesspit of dishonesty with more thieves than any place in the world it starts right at the door TIT

Edited by retirementenquiry

19 minutes ago, retirementenquiry said:

This from the immigration webpage for 90 day reporting. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

Note

If a foreigner leaves the country and re-enters, the day count starts at 1 in every case.

15 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

This from the immigration webpage for 90 day reporting. http://www.immigration.go.th/nov2004/en/base.php?page=90days

I was told and only heard last evening that whether you have a multi re entry and are leaving and returning you still have to 90 report 15 before 7 days after, this is double reporting in my book I am not sure if this was the case  before, i have since found out another guy had to pay 20k i guess there are a lot of retirees going to be caught " lovely jubbley "

3 minutes ago, retirementenquiry said:

I was told and only heard last evening that whether you have a multi re entry and are leaving and returning you still have to 90 report 15 before 7 days after, this is double reporting in my book I am not sure if this was the case  before, i have since found out another guy had to pay 20k i guess there are a lot of retirees going to be caught " lovely jubbley "

It is a report of staying longer than 90 consecutive days in the country. If you leave on or before the 90th day there is no requirement to report. Jomtien is making up rules to fine people.

The 20k baht fine would be for a overstay. The max fine for late 90 day reporting is 5000 baht.

yes i quite agree they are making up rules to fine people

but they are enforcing the 15 before 7 days after 90day report  even if you take a trip using the re entry permit

I just spoke to another friend he did the 15/7 after returning from a short trip to the uk

the other case 20k was not over stay he did not do the 90 day had a trip out thought it was a 90 day report he reported 90 days after arriving in the country and was hit for 20k

I don't know when they started this scam but it is extortion as i said in my last post i have never being turned over before like this year by these leeches