Benz Racing turns in to narcotic suppression police this morning

webfact

Benz Racing turns in to narcotic suppression police this morning

Racing.png

BANGKOK: -- Well-known car racer, Benz Racing, turned himself in to the police at the Narcotic Suppression Bureau to acknowledge drug-related money laundering charge.

If found guilty of the charge, he could face imprisonment of one to 10 years.

Benz Racing or Arkarakit Vorarojcharoendej was accompanied by his lawyer when he showed up at the bureau to acknowledge the charge.

An army of news journalists gathered at the bureau with bid to interview him.

However Benz declined any comment on the charge.

Narcotic suppression police said they have information that Benz was involved with the drug network run by Laotian drug lord Xaysana Kaewpimpa and Thai network member Nattaphol Narkam or “Boy”.

They said the Lamborghini car owned by him is in fact belonged to Boy through money laundering from the drug trade.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/benz-racing-turns-narcotic-suppression-police-morning/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2017-03-06

The police are just waiting for the court order so they can auction off his 17 million baht Lamborghini and 2 big bikes.

They must be rubbing their hands together. Meanwhile Benz Racing's wife is left to bring up their newly born baby. What an idiot! Greed, ruins his life.

1488780125670.jpg.58fb4ae74bdbb4d21d6790

2 hours ago, clockman said:

Very kind of him to turn up. Making time for the law. He being rich, and having more important things to do. Pure Thainess.

I read that he isnt rich at all, the police investigated him and his little shop and found that he didnt have a pot to pxxx in, thats why he couldnt explain how he could afford the 300,000 baht a month car payments!

i see this time the little boy didnt bring his mummy! 55555

38 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Well known race driver?   Never heard of the guy, well known in his own lunchbox maybe.

527,599 followers on Facebook

524,000 followers on Instagram

Even a small Thai celebrity has more followers than you'll ever have.

The police are just waiting for the court order so they can auction off his 17 million baht Lamborghini and 2 big bikes.

They must be rubbing their hands together. Meanwhile Benz Racing's wife is left to bring up their newly born baby. What an idiot! Greed, ruins his life.
1488780125670.jpg.58fb4ae74bdbb4d21d6790232385858f.jpg

Shame on you, I'm sure that the possibility of seizing and liquidating his assets simply never occurred to them...

20 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Well I've still never heard of this famous racing driver, what exactly has he won?  How does he having more social media friends than I actually make him famous?  Social media isn't the real world anyone can send out friend requests Geez I think my daughter has just as many friends as he does and she isn't famous

19 minutes ago, Thechook said:
47 minutes ago, seancbk said:

Well I've still never heard of this famous racing driver, what exactly has he won?  How does he having more social media friends than I actually make him famous?  Social media isn't the real world anyone can send out friend requests Geez I think my daughter has just as many friends as he does and she isn't famous

All the details of his racing are probably in Thai, so hard for me to find and show you.   However, in the Thai racing scene there is a huge car, truck and bike racing scene here with big teams and big money.

http://www.thailandsuperseries.net/home.php

http://www.racingcircuits.info/asia/thailand/buriram-united-international-circuit.html#.WL0vwCGGOV4

http://www.bric.co.th/

Now if your daughter has even a 10th of the followers then she should be making a lot of money from those followers.

5 hours ago, clockman said:

Very kind of him to turn up. Making time for the law. He being rich, and having more important things to do. Pure Thainess.

Yeah! When people do turn up like they should, there is sarcastic comments about that. When people not turn up. then it´s comments about that.
A question for you. How should things this morning have been turning out to be ok for you?