Work permit to cover whole Thailand, is it possible?

If a job needs a foreigner working around Thailand in several provinces is it possible to get one work permit to cover whole Thailand? Projects will take couple of weeks to couple of months so doing the project without a local work permit is too risky. Also adding work places to one year work permit one by one would be too cumbersome in this case ( is it even possible to add work place in another province to current work permit ? )

Is it possible to apply for temporary work permit for a person who has normal one year work permit in another province?

Last option is to hire visiting expert who does not live in Thailand and works in office outside of Thailand and apply B visa and temporary work permits for each project. I have understood that it is relatively easy to get temporary work permits for visiting experts.

It  possible to get a work permit that states you are required to work at various locations. Your job description needs to state that when the application is done.

A temporary work permit is only valid for 15 days. Info here on WP10 application form. http://doe.go.th/prd/assets/upload/files/alien_en/1cdeb7597c703a9554de3a0e18fb6abc.pdf

• Like 1

Normally a work permit is given for a specific work location. You are supposed to keep the work permit at the work location, not at home, not on you. They can extend the work permit to other locations if your the business you are working for is setup to have official business offices in other provinces. 

12 minutes ago, Rama said:

They can extend the work permit to other locations if your the business you are working for is setup to have official business offices in other provinces. 

That is not correct. I know of people that have work permits that allow them to work at more than one location without it being a company office.

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is not correct. I know of people that have work permits that allow them to work at more than one location without it being a company office.

Correct, my WP has covered  the whole country

• Like 1