Video: Police chases naked foreign woman 1km near Khaosan road

webfact

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, mallyrd said:

The best thing you can do then is go home to London where you will not come across such issues.  I have been living here fo 30 years and nothing surprises me and nothing upsets me.

I am English and lived here for a long time. I also feel shame of being an Englishman, so I used to tell people I am American or Australian. But then my family threatened to disown me, saying having an American or Australian in the family would cause great shame and embarrassment. So I had to revert to being English again. It`s a catch 22, just can`t win.

Well! If there is one thing I learnt from all this than this would be it!

If this 30 Something Woman sees running around naked on a busy street in one of the largest cities in the World, on one of it's hottest days, as normal, and she call this: "Doing Her Own Thing", then I can easily see and understand why she had a Fallout with her mother in Bali.

On 15-3-2017 at 11:58 AM, SteveB2 said:

There are some unscrupulous gangs in Bangkok who rob tourists using drugs that grow here in Thailand, these are unknown of, even to the most hard core, drug taking, savvy night clubbers.

'Yaa-sang' (street name 'ยาสั่ง' ) for instance. Have you heard of that one?  

Literally 'the drug that allows you to order/command someone to do what you want' Western name 'Scopolamine'. It has no recreational use. It's  purpose/use is to rob people. Highly toxic. Active in extremely tiny amounts.

Wise up quickly folks. You'd never know what hit you...

I saw a message: recommended by Durianrider...that's the guy who drove against traffic going down of the mountain up north and got arrested for it...guess he also used the seeds.

My neighbour has a tree like this and the securityguards like to pick the flowers...have seen it several times.

Edited by fruitman

2 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

I am English and lived here for a long time. I also feel shame of being an Englishman, so I used to tell people I am American or Australian. But then my family threatened to disown me, saying having an American or Australian in the family would cause great shame and embarrassment. So I had to revert to being English again. It`s a catch 22, just can`t win.

Lighten up my man there are 63 / 64 million of us, you will end up with more problems than the subject of this thread

Mind you, you are off to a hell of a start by claiming to be a American or Australian

Know what I mean mate

23 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

You blowing your own trumpet again

I had to google it though   5555555     never had green fingers

lol. I  had  to  google it also. After reading  all the  variations of  names  it appears to be  the  same  trumpet  flowers  growing in my neighbours  garden  whch  i  know  in the  name  Datura ( lily).  Not  my  trumpet.

i just love all the  armchair detectives on here, seen any ufo,s lately ? yeah right, "chased for 1 k" bet ya life they were right behind her, just had their phones out filming it he he, there ya go another armchair detective.. GUESS>

On 3/15/2017 at 10:52 PM, cyberfarang said:

There are some really weird Farlangs that visit or live in Thailand. Who knows what are their backgrounds or what they are into? Like to know how they can afford to come here and how they manage to stay in Thailand?

Indeed.

Out of interest, how did you afford to come to Thailand and how do you manage to stay?

On 16/03/2017 at 8:35 AM, mallyrd said:

The best thing you can do then is go home to London where you will not come across such issues.  I have been living here fo 30 years and nothing surprises me and nothing upsets me.

Well arnt u a brave lad, u must live out in a barn in issan.