White House says Trump stands by claim Obama wiretapped him

webfact

1 hour ago, craigt3365 said:

I'm shocked to see this from Nunes.  Basically admitting he lied and broke protocols.  From the linked article above:

"Rep. Devin Nunes told reporters Friday he can't be sure whether conversations among Trump or his aides were captured in the surveillance that has become a source of controversy since Nunes made it public in two news conferences this week."

Now this guy has zero credibility.

Trump and his 'endearing' (sarcasm) quality of lying has clearly become a role model and a standard setter for the Republicans. If you cannot Govern impartially and fairly once elected in to office, simply lie, lie and lie again. Republicans should hang their heads in shame over what is going on. Nunes should resign from the Intelligence committee, no questions, and if he does not he should be removed from that privileged position.

American politics has now descended to exactly where Putin wants it - in the gutter.

Edited by Andaman Al

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

This thread has degenerated into the usual anti Trump ranting by the Trump haters, therefore I shall not be contributing to it any more.

<removed>

By the way, it appears that the only people on these Trump/Obama threads who employ the word HATE or a variation of it,

are the Trumpeteers.

Consistantly.

Why is that?

Why do they use that vile word so overtly?

Is it because they are so familiar with the essence of it?

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmmm. This thread has degenerated into the usual anti Trump ranting by the Trump haters, therefore I shall not be contributing to it any more. My silence does not mean that I agree with anything further on it.

throwing a fit because its all negative news about Trump? I don't think there is much ranting, people are posting links and simply regurgitating Trumps own words and how silly it is. After all, Trump is the one making statements without proof.

1 minute ago, mike324 said:

throwing a fit because its all negative news about Trump? I don't think there is much ranting, people are posting links and simply regurgitating Trumps own words and how silly it is. After all, Trump is the one making statements without proof.

Excellent point.  If Trump does something worthwhile, I'll be one of the first in line to say CONGRATS!  But I won't stand here and congratulate him when he's doing silly things.  He needs to earn that respect.

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Hmmmmmm. This thread has degenerated into the usual anti Trump ranting by the Trump haters, therefore I shall not be contributing to it any more. My silence does not mean that I agree with anything further on it.

To translate: my arguments are weak so in order to save face I'm bugging out but I'll claim it's a principled stand.  

It's not only Asians obsessed with saving face.

• 3 months later...
I betcha at this point President (sic) Trump is regretting the day he stood in front of the CIA wall of Honor and held a campaign rally 

CIA.png.bcba7013b4b449b05bd92596598f136c.png

I bet he doesn't regret anything he has ever done. He is a sociopath.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk