Internet Explorer 7 And Norton Anti Virus

Zen

Hi

I'm using the latest Internet Explorer and my computer is also protected by Norton Antivirus..

Whenever I log in to some websites, I have a problem because I keep getting "RECYCLED" back to the log-in page.

In fact I had a really hard time to post on this forum because whenever I log in and I click on Post Message, I get logged out and I get a message stating that I can't post any message coz I'm not logged in!

I suspect it has something to do with my internet security settings (either in Internet Explorer 7 or Norton Antivirus)....or something to do with firewall, cookie settings...whatever...

The problem is, I know nuts about all these stuff...

Can any kind soul help me with this?

Thanks a lot.

Hi

I'm using the latest Internet Explorer and my computer is also protected by Norton Antivirus..

Whenever I log in to some websites, I have a problem because I keep getting "RECYCLED" back to the log-in page.

In fact I had a really hard time to post on this forum because whenever I log in and I click on Post Message, I get logged out and I get a message stating that I can't post any message coz I'm not logged in!

I suspect it has something to do with my internet security settings (either in Internet Explorer 7 or Norton Antivirus)....or something to do with firewall, cookie settings...whatever...

Thanks a lot.

I don't think it is IE 7 doing it. I was using Firefox 2 and had the same problem. I went back to Firefox 1.5.0.8 and still have the problem.

Hi

Thanks a lot.

After using Norton for years I finally decided to change because of the rediculous amount of resources it required for starting and running. It was a very good decision and am now protected with Windows Firewall, Avast and AVG both and Defender as well. All of which do not burden the system resources as much as did Norton. I would recommend going to AVG free and see if that doesn't give you some relief. It is very difficult to remove all the tracks that Norton has hooked into your system but over time can be done.

Good Luck.