Going to Singapore next month for 12 month ME Non-O based on marriage to Thai wife. New procedure is that you now initiate your visa application online and once your application is reviewed and approved you attend the consulate had over all supporting docs and receive visa next day. However part of required documentation is a letter from Thai Spouse, does anyone know what the content of this letter should be, or can anyone post a sample of one that has been used successfully (all private info blanked out of course). 

You will be lucky if you can get a single entry non-o visa in Singapore unless you are from there or a legal resident. You would also need to show 400k baht in the bank or proof of income to get it.

The letter will need be a request from your wife that they issue the visa to you.

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You will be lucky if you can get a single entry non-o visa in Singapore unless you are from there or a legal resident. You would also need to show 400k baht in the bank or proof of income to get it.

The letter will need be a request from your wife that they issue the visa to you.

Hi Ubonjoe,

Yes I thought same as you, however after checking their website and finding nothing relating to having to be sing national or resident I called them and they confirmed that UK citizen can apply for ME Non-O visa. Also with the new online application any issues with your application are identified to you prior to physically attending the consulate. 400k is no problem.

She should write something about a lines "My name is XXX and my husband name is XXX. We are legally married since XXX and we are still married. We are living at same house, sleeping in the same bed, nothing has changed. Our marriage is OK. Please give him visa so we can spend our time together. Signature, date"