Redshirt fugitive claims Junta planted guns in house

snoop1130

Redshirt fugitive claims Junta planted guns in house

By Pravit Rojanaphruk, Senior Staff Writer

dsad-696x472.jpg

Wutthipong Kochathammakun, aka Ko Tee, in a still image from an interview posted online Monday. Image: Jom Petchpradab / Facebook

BANGKOK — A fugitive Redshirt exile claimed Monday that Thai authorities planted weapons in his Pathum Thani residence to get him extradited home because he has called for turning Thailand into a federal state.

In a 57-minute video interview with Los Angeles-based dissident journalist Jom Petchpradab, Wutthipong Kochathammakun, or Ko Tee, said he believes his host government – he did not name the country – would not buy into what he claimed were trumped up charges.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/politics/2017/03/20/redshirt-fugitive-claims-junta-planted-guns-house/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-3-20

looking like a Castro wannabe doesn't really help his cause does it?

He should of course be wearing a red shirt...everyone knows that any person wearing a red shirt has a cache of military weapons stashed somewhere...just waiting to be "discovered"

46 minutes ago, TVGerry said:

While it's possible the weapons were planted, giving an interview in army fatigues looking like a Castro wannabe doesn't really help his cause does it?

:cheesy: ... sort of looks like a total nutter in that camo-gear ... 

Edited by jollyhangmon

I don't know about a terrorist mastermind, looks like a wally who has spent his pocket money in an army surplus shop to me.

Anyway that disruptive pattern camouflage is so last century. The really hip stuff is that new digital print pattern.

13 hours ago, ThaiBob said:

The authorities would never plant evidence, just ask the poor Burmese boys in the Koh Tao case. 

And Ko Tee would never suggest anything violent against others. :whistling:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/711882-ko-tee-admits-organising-red-riot-forces/

A prominent Redshirts activist has admitted that he has been preparing an armed "underground" force in the event of a military coup.

34 minutes ago, craigt3365 said:

And Ko Tee would never suggest anything violent against others. :whistling:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/711882-ko-tee-admits-organising-red-riot-forces/

Suggesting violence and running a radio station vs planting evidence...... tough choice. I condone violence but as you quoted he was willing to use arms against a military coup.... so a villain to some and a hero to others. The allegations in 2014 was Suthep and his mob, planned and self inflicted violence against their own protesters knowing Prayuth was waiting in the wings to save the day. 

45 minutes ago, ThaiBob said:

Suggesting violence and running a radio station vs planting evidence...... tough choice. I condone violence but as you quoted he was willing to use arms against a military coup.... so a villain to some and a hero to others. The allegations in 2014 was Suthep and his mob, planned and self inflicted violence against their own protesters knowing Prayuth was waiting in the wings to save the day. 

Can you provide a link to a credible source that says it was planted?  If not, it's just a conspiracy theory.  I've seen nothing to suggest these weapons were planted.  And considering the violent nature of this group in the past, it's entirely possible they have planned more violence.  Easy to connect the dots.

Connect the dots. Dictatorships throughout the world and history often try to justify their rule by claiming they are protecting the country from violent extremists.  These are allegations remember, against an activist who has been on the run for three years already, was somehow storing an arms cache in his house (already under police surveillance) despite having fled the country long ago, and was planning to assassinate the prime minister from Laos? Conspiracy theory or common sense? How about 21 coups, more than any other nation in the world. 

On 3/20/2017 at 6:59 PM, johng said:

He should of course be wearing a red shirt...everyone knows that any person wearing a red shirt has a cache of military weapons stashed somewhere...just waiting to be "discovered"

not every red shirt - but I wouldnt be surprised if a lot of them have their arms - Do you remember the YL corrupt gang proclaiming that more than 10.000.000 of their followers have a license for arms ( I thing it was 'Surapong)  ready to use against any of their enemies?