Bangkok Gym On Drop-in Basis

geminiman

I am in Bangkok for a week and I am looking for a gym I can use without buying a membership? I am staying near the Landmark on Suk. I don't know if Fitter First allows people to use the gym if your not a guest at the Landmark?

Clark Hatch Fitness Centre - Amari Watergate charge 400 baht per day and has a nice gym. Its next to central world plaza and can walk from BTS Chitlom.

Clark Hatch - Windsor Suites Hotel Soi 18-20. Can walk from BTS Asok charge 350 baht per day but the gym is not as good as Amari's.

Clark Hatch Amari Atrium near Petchburi underground station. Dont know price.

• 2 years later...

as i am looking for the same for my trip in my, i would like to update this topic ...

are there some more gyms in bangkok offering day passes?

i heard about rocky gym, but it seems to be quite "old" ???!!?!!

as i am looking for the same for my trip in my, i would like to update this topic ...

are there some more gyms in bangkok offering day passes?

i heard about rocky gym, but it seems to be quite "old" ???!!?!!

Where exactly is Rocky Gym located? I heard their prices are reasonable.

I am in Bangkok for a week and I am looking for a gym I can use without buying a membership? I am staying near the Landmark on Suk. I don't know if Fitter First allows people to use the gym if your not a guest at the Landmark?

Most hotels will let you use their gym on a day basis. The better hotels may charge up to 600 baht. You might be able to ask for a free trial session at some of the chains - Fitness First, California, etc. I had a free go at California Wow and it convinced me to never go there again!

Oh, one last thought. If you don't mind *very* basic, just go to one of the public parks with an outdoor gym. Lumpini Park springs to mind as being popular. I don't know if there is a charge, but if there is it will be very low (my guess about 20 baht). You could take the BTS train to Sala Daeng and then walk (or jog) from there.