You are not logged in ▶️ Click to sign-up or login ×
ASEANNOW Official TikTok account is now LIVE! -Follow Us! ×

Beautiful Khao Manee Cat Available

Sheryl

I have a beautiful white "Khao Manee"type cat that needs a home (the mother of the 2 kittens I had previously posted about)...I gave her to my nephew in Cambodia but he and his wife, altho they love her, are proving less than satisfactory in caring for her and they have Vietnamese neighbors who eat cats so I am afraid for her safety and they have agreed to let me find her another home.

Her name is Sheba, she is all white with a very classical Egyptian looking head/face, eyes are yellow/brown so not full blooded Siamese but other than eye color looks it and is truly a beauty. Estimated by vet to be about 2 years old, she has been spayed and vaccinated, is healthy and litterbox trained, VERY affectionate and playful...loves people, likes to cuddle, play and sleep with them. Very good natured and smart. OK with dogs, not too crazy about other cats (thanks to the trauma of my cat trying to kill her when I had her with me!)

If you think you might be interested PM me, thanks

OK, last ditch effort. Here are pictures (attached file) Surely someone will fall for her beauty!

I have to leave on the 30th to return to Thailand. If I’ve found her a home I’ll bring her with me, otherwise leave her where she is for now and just hope she stays out of the clutches of the cat-eating neighbors.

PM me if interested.

post-14639-1167039132_thumb.jpg

post-14639-1167039616_thumb.jpg

post-14639-1167040716_thumb.jpg