Hot weather draws tourists to Kwae Noi Dam

rooster59

Hot weather draws tourists to Kwae Noi Dam

By The Nation

7939f2c5995687ad58a2ac06752b96d8-sld.jpeg

Amid hot summer weather, many families went on vacation to relax at Kwae Noi Dam in Phitsanulok’s Wat Bot district on Friday.

The Tambon Khanchong Adminsitrative Organisation has joined with private business operators to launch the “Kaeng San Takhien” section with dozens of wooden bangalows overlooking the dam for tourists.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/national/30310941

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2017-04-01

what an ugly picture of the lake. When I compare with dams and lakes in the west this could be such a nice place to rest and enjoy - but nobody seems to care. I saw other dams and it is the same. No feeling for nature's beauty

Hot weather? down at Pranburi we had a few hot days but this year has been remarkably  cooler than the last 3, also remarkably  wetter, my  lake is usually  down 18 inches or so from  full but today its overflowing due to yet more heavy rain

Edited by kannot

48 minutes ago, kannot said:

Hot weather? down at Pranburi we had a few hot days but this year has been remarkably  cooler than the last 3, also remarkably  wetter, my  lake is usually  down 18 inches or so from  full but today its overflowing due to yet more heavy rain

Your little piece of paradise has been truly blessed. 

1 hour ago, sweatalot said:

what an ugly picture of the lake. When I compare with dams and lakes in the west this could be such a nice place to rest and enjoy - but nobody seems to care. I saw other dams and it is the same. No feeling for nature's beauty

Agreed.

Worst mistake one can make is visiting one of these places - at least when everybody else does.

Even far smaller ones as all you will get there is 4 or 5 brain-depleted idiots competing with their car-stereos for most hideous 'music' ...  

Edited by jollyhangmon