Have you tried this???

weegee

Today i was working in the Hot Sun moving dirt and the wife's Cousin spotted me while riding past and went and bought me a Bottle of M150....that power drink..

I had just drank a litre of Water and told her to drink it herself....OH MY GOODNESS NO, she said...I never drink the stuff , I only buy it to fertilize the Plants to make them flower much better.

Have any of you tried or know about this ? Apparently she has some beautiful flowers at her home.

AMAZING stuff for sure...

Ingredients in M-150 Energy Drink

Water, Sucrose, Citric Acid, Taurine (0.4%) Caffeine (0.03%), Inositol, Preservative, Vitamins (Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), B6), Colors (Tartrazine, Sunset Yellow FCF), Flavorings (including natural strawberry). Just another thai myth. Only amazing due to the caffeine content.

• 9 months later...
Flowering/blooming relies on phosphate content of fertilizer.  You should just go to the fertilizer shop, even homepro, to buy fertilizer with flowers printing on bags. It will be much cheaper than the weird ingredients you mentioned above.

Nothing to do with me mate, I just leave her to it, what’s a bottle of M150 10 to 15 baht I guess with a little milk (250ml) and mixed to 20 ltr of water, for a few baht if any difference best to leave them to it, it’s just what they’re happy doing I guess, certainly this mix on her dads chillies is giving better quantities

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app