Fake Bank Statement For Thai Visit Visa

Hello everyone as you can read the title yes i don't have last 6 months bank statement...in my country few months ago Thai Embassy was very easy but now seems they become tough i gave my passport to agent for get me Thai visit visa without bank statement and paid $300 but his failed then he suggests me to get Malaysia visa first ok for it i paid him $200 the real price of visa is $60 anyway i have visa and now he is telling me lets apply for Thai again and there are many chances to get the good results but i made calls to some other agents and they told me now Thai Embassy start verifying the documents which are NTN,bank Statement,Hotel Booking & Return Ticket is that possible? sounds so strange everyday thousands of people apply for visa and they verify each every document hard to believe anyway i have some questions.

agent is depending $450 for 1 month visit visa of Thailand well that's too much

if i hire someone and tell him to make fake bank statement for me  then i get real NTN and real ticket,hotel booking expect bank statement and then hire a new agent and pay him $60 the real price with my documents this can work?

if thai embassy found me fake they will put me in blacklist is that true cuz some agent told me.?

I think you have been taken for a ride by the agent.

There is no 30 day tourist visa. Those from some countries only get a 30 day entry from one though.

What is your nationality? Those from some countries can only apply for visas in their home country.

9 minutes ago, kujo said:

Pakistan and yes we can stay up to 30 days and extend visa for next 2 months more 

No you cannot. The visa you might be able to get is a transit visa that would only allow a 30 day entry and no extension of the entry is possible.

You can only apply for a tourist visa in Pakistan. See this list that is used at all nearby embassies and consulates. http://vientiane.thaiembassy.org/upload/pdf/RestrictedCountries2013.pdf

You would be given a 60 day entry if you had one but you would not be able to get a 30 day extension of it.

is that possible if i book a flight from Pakistan to Thailand from Thai to Malaysia and mange to get Transit visa and stay in Udon Thani for 30 days then go to Malaysia and then back to my country  

8 minutes ago, kujo said:

is that possible if i book a flight from Pakistan to Thailand from Thai to Malaysia and mange to get Transit visa and stay in Udon Thani for 30 days then go to Malaysia and then back to my country  

I think your chances of getting a transit visa in Malaysia are very small.

Form the embassy in Kuala Lumpur website. http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/th/services/72043-ตรวจลงตรา-|-Visa.html

Applicants from listed countries must reside in Malaysia and additional documents are required. Names of listed countries can be found HERE.

2 hours ago, kujo said:

So, arrive in Thailand on a Transit-Visa, stay 30 days or less, then on to Malaysia? 
That would depend on whether the Thai consulate or company handling Thai Visas in your home-country will allow you to obtain a Transit-Visa.  Unfortunately, we do not have many known cases here to use as a guide.

Edited by JackThompson

Instead of wasting money on dubious "agents", I'd rather spend some energy on getting that bank statement and get a tourist visa from the Thai embassy the regular way. What's the issue? Not enough money?

Whatever you do, I would highly recommend to not fake any documents.

• Like 1

Suggestion of illegal activity and fraud.

"if i hire someone and tell him to make fake bank statement for me"

2) You will not use ThaiVisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, inaccurate, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

//CLOSED.