There's a python in the 'hood - well under the hood actually!

webfact

There's a python in the 'hood - well under the hood actually!

6pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

AYUTTHAYA: -- An Ayutthaya man got a nasty shock yesterday when he opened the hood of his pick-up to find a three meter long python taking a nap in the engine compartment.

Now all the locals are scrambling to buy lottery tickets with the vehicle's registration number as this is seen as a sign of riches to follow, reported Thai Rath.

It took an Ayuthaya foundation team just thirty minutes to extricate the snake from the engine of the pick-up parked at a house in Tha Wasukree sub-district after they were called by the vehicle's startled 55 year old owner.

Now all his neighbors hope to get rich - and they are playing 5611, the number on the registration plate.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-04-21

Don't tell me the engine wouldn't start and was only making hissing noises.     555     We had one in the garage a few monhs ago and he climbed up into the rear suspension of the Toyota Hi Lux.    When he vanished under the car I was frightened he was going to the front end.  I did not want him in the engine compartment.  We quickly drove it out onto the road and then poked and prodded at loops of python as they hung down.  Eventually he got tired of that and came down and fortunately headed for the trees. We then poked and prodded him all the way down the road to the army land. 

55 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Don't tell me the engine wouldn't start and was only making hissing noises.     555     We had one in the garage a few monhs ago and he climbed up into the rear suspension of the Toyota Hi Lux.    When he vanished under the car I was frightened he was going to the front end.  I did not want him in the engine compartment.  We quickly drove it out onto the road and then poked and prodded at loops of python as they hung down.  Eventually he got tired of that and came down and fortunately headed for the trees. We then poked and prodded him all the way down the road to the army land. 

Big bully!!  :cheesy:

Perhaps take him to the Department of Inactive Posts? That would stir the inmates up.

Edited by lvr181
Additional text