Danger - YouTube Spoof - Danger

DogNo1

Please be on the lookout for a YouTube spoof that will steal your Google ID and Password.  Last night when I tried to run a YouTube clip, a message appeared on top of the clip saying that I needed to update YouTube before I could run the clip. The next screen asked me to confirm (enter) my Google ID and Password, which I did.  The clip then ran OK.  I later received an activity report from Google that a Linux machine had logged onto my account.  I don't own a Linux machine.  I have changed my password and strengthened it but I won't find out what was stolen from the account until something goes wrong somewhere.  Please protect your Google accounts and be on guard to defeat this spoof.  This happened on my Android tablet by the way.  I am used to different applications needing to be updated while I am using the tablet so I was caught off-guard.  Now I see the automatic updating that goes on with Android machines as a flaw although being asked to enter my ID and password should have been a red flag to me.  It was late and I was reading in bad so I wasn't being careful enough.