How to stop AIS super WiFi from Europe ?

Hello,

I'm outside Thailand for many weeks, in Europe actually. I'm charged 25 bahts every week for AIS super WiFi. Sure, I should have stopped it before leaving Thailand... but I have forgotten. Any way to do it for free from Europe ? I have about 400 bahts on my SIM card and I'm still using it on roaming for short call, so I don't want to empty it for nothing.

Thanks.

Edited by anotherfarangishere

• 1 month later...

Thanks RichCor. I should be back in Thailand before end of June. By the way I have bought a new phone and it's using nano card and my AIS Sim is a micro one. I have read you can ask to a nano one and keeping the same number (or maybe "cut" your micro card to reborn it as a nano one), could you confirm specifically for AIS ?

Thanks !

1 hour ago, anotherfarangishere said:

I have read you can ask to a nano one and keeping the same number (or maybe "cut" your micro card to reborn it as a nano one), could you confirm specifically for AIS ?

Yes..Any AIS or Telewiz  shop, kiosk or office can cut you a new SIM, same number.  Takes about 5 minutes..  You will need to show your passport. 

If you're not in too much of a hurry when you arrive, you can probably get it done at the airport AIS kiosk in arrivals near door-6

Some phone shops have cutters that can cut your old SIM down to Nano size but occasionally problematic. 

Edited by dddave

2 hours ago, anotherfarangishere said:

Thanks RichCor. I should be back in Thailand before end of June. By the way I have bought a new phone and it's using nano card and my AIS Sim is a micro one. I have read you can ask to a nano one and keeping the same number (or maybe "cut" your micro card to reborn it as a nano one), could you confirm specifically for AIS ?

Thanks !

No need to cut a SIM, they can just give you a new SIM with the same number. You'll only want it cut if you have a lot of numbers  or SMS stored to the SIM