requirements for extension of stay bangkok (CW)

i'll be going to CW next week.  when i got my non imm O at CW (two months ago), they told me to bring the same stuff with me to apply for the 12 month extension.  i found the list below on the net and that seems to support what i was told.  a form, some copies, some bank letters, etc..  if i screw one of those up i can make a copy at CW or visit bangkok bank at CW.  i just want to make sure there isn't some new requirement, like a copy of apartment lease, photo of me in front of the apartment, or some other thing that will force me to leave CW, obtain it, and go back another day.

List of documents for extension of stay in case of Retirement  

1. Application Form ( TM 7) with one photograph (size 4x6 cm.)
  2. Passport and its photocopy with certified true copy by the alien
  3. Application fee: 1,900 Baht
  4. Documents required are as follows;
    • The account deposit with the bank in Thailand of not less than 800,000 Baht.
      The proof of such evidence is the updated bank passbook with the certified letter from the bank showing the money in the account of not less than 800,000 Baht which has been deposited in the account for the previous 3 months. OR
    • Income from pension/social welfare of not less than 65,000 Baht per month.
      The proof of such evidence is a letter from the applicant's Embassy or Consulate in Thailand to certify that the applicant receives pension or other income of not less than 65,000 Baht per month. OR

A combination of the account deposit in the bank plus income (from pension or other source per year with a combined total of not less than 800,000 Baht.

forgot about re-entry permit.  i'll be getting the multi entry version.  i need to fill out the form (TM8), pay the fee, and copy passport pages.  for the passport copies:

1.  arrival card

2. face/details page

3. entry stamp (i entered visa exempt in late feb, converted to non imm O at CW which is valid until late may)

4. 12 month extension stamp

am i missing anything ?

7 minutes ago, buick said:

i just want to make sure there isn't some new requirement, like a copy of apartment lease, photo of me in front of the apartment, or some other thing that will force me to leave CW, obtain it, and go back another day.

You might need a copy of your lease for proof of residence. Photo not needed.

4 minutes ago, buick said:

1.  arrival card

2. face/details page

3. entry stamp (i entered visa exempt in late feb, converted to non imm O at CW which is valid until late may)

4. 12 month extension stamp

Copy of visa and entry stamp from it.

• Like 1

thanks guys.  i would have forgot to bring an extra photo, but at least i could get one at CW.  i'll go ahead and get a copy of the lease just in case.  not a hard thing to obtain from the manager downstairs.